You and Me

Lauren's POV

"Run away with me"

As soon as those words left my mouth I felt my own heart sink. Although I've been thinking about this the moment I felt myself wasting away I never actually consented with it. All because I wanted Camila to come with me.

"Run away? Lo where would we go?", Camila asked quietly.

"I'll find us a place.", I said.

God was I actually considering this? How could I do this to Camila? She's probably fucking afraid right now.

"Lauren what about everyone here?", Camila questioned.

I have nobody here... but Camila does. She has Dinah.

"Camila I have no one here anymore with me. My siblings are gone, my dad is in jail, and Ashley is always living her Hollywood life. I'm all alone here. You don't have to come with me... I should've never asked cause I know you still have Dinah here.", I sighed.

"So... you would just leave?", Camila's voice cracked.

Of course not...

"Camila if you don't wanna leave I'm not gonna go anywhere. I wanna be wherever you wanna be. I'm not leaving you... ever I promise.", I kissed her cheek.

"Even if we did run we couldn't possibly hold up for ourselves. Sure you could find us a place, but what about food and stuff like that? How will we get money?", Camila asked.

"I have a whole stash of cash back at my house. There's plenty of money for us to be stable.", I reassured her.

Camila looked down and I could see her body shake. I kissed her forehead and held her hand while tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"If you don't wanna go... then we won't go anywhere... we'll stay here. Together.", I whispered.

"It's just... scary Lolo. Leaving everything we know here behind and going to God knows where.", Camila mumbled.

"I know baby I know, but that's why I'll be right by your side. I'll be there for you all through the way. We'll be in this together.", I kissed her neck.

Camila stayed silent for awhile. I looked at her and I could tell that beautiful mind of hers was pondering on what to do. Those wondrous brown eyes flicking around the room in search for any sort of answer.

"Ok... ", she whispered.

"Ok what baby?", I asked.

I wanted her to say it.

"I'll run away with you. I want to be with you fully Lauren. I can't take it anymore with Dinah being so controlling nowadays.", Camila said.

I pecked her cheek several times and nodded.

"Ok baby. I'll go home and grab the cash.", I reached into my back pocket and handed her a phone. "I'll text you when I have the money. Then I need you to find a way out of here. You're gonna run as fast as you can outside. I'll have my car right there in the front waiting for you to hop right in."

I felt Camila tense with the instructions I gave her. I knew this was going to be hard on her, but I know she can be strong and push through this.

"Baby look at me.", I ordered.

Camila looked at me nervously. I kissed her passionately on the lips. I reached up and started to rub her cheeks softly.

"You can do this baby. You're my strong, brave girl ok?", I told her.