Down Our Own Road

Dinah's POV

No no no no no no no!

This cannot be fucking happening right now! She just fucking left! That stupid green eyed bitch just escaped with my patient! How could Camila do this to me?! After everything I've done for her! That ungrateful piece of shit!

"Find them!", I shouted at security.

"But ma'am we-"

"I don't want any fucking excuses! You will fucking go out there and find them! Bring Camila back here and make sure the other girl is locked up or killed.", I ordered.

The security nodded and scurried away. I don't care about the amount of hair I just tugged out from my own head. All I cared about was getting Camila back.

"You're gonna regret this Cabello. I'll make sure of it.", I whispered into the dark.

Lauren's POV
*5 hours later*

We were far gone from Miami. Since it was late and I was starting to get super exhausted I pulled up to a motel were we could stay for awhile. Camila fell asleep peacefully in the passenger seat using my leather jacket as a blanket. God my girlfriend was so fucking beautiful when she slept.

I got out the car to go pay for a room real quick. The motel was pretty hidden it had a country vibe to it that was very comforting. I thanked the elderly women at the front and went back to car to wake up Camila.

"Baby wake up.", I said softly.

No budge.

"Baby cmon.", I shook her shoulder a bit.

Her eyebrows furrowed and she stirred a bit. I smirked when an idea popped in my head. I leaned down and started to suck on her neck teasingly while rubbing the inside of her thigh. Camila sighed softly. Oh my baby like this huh?

"Lauren?", Camila gasped out.

"Hey there sleepy head. I got us a place to stay for awhile. Cmon let's head inside.", I said as I grabbed her hand.

"You're a tease you know that?", Camila whined.

"I know, but you still love me.", I smirked.

"I won't argue with that.", Camila rolled her eyes playfully.

I chuckled and helped her out of the car. I locked the car and held Camila close to my side as we headed to our room. It was pretty cold on the side of Florida we were on which surprised me cause Florida can be an actual bitch with the heat.

We arrived to our room and I unlocked it with the key card. Camila rushed inside to admire the new, decorated room we'll be staying in for awhile.

"Lauren this place is sooooo pretty!", Camila squealed.

"You like it?", I chuckled at Camila's outburst.

"I do!", Camila yelled and she rushed to me.

She wrapped her arms around my neck as she started to kiss me. I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist as I reciprocated with the kiss. Our lips moved in perfect union they fit so well together we'd ought to be puzzle pieces to each other. Camila pulled away and smiled.

"I love you Lolo.", she whispered.

"I love you more Camz.", I pecked her lips.

"Cmon let's head to bed my eyes are starting to droop again.", Camila yawned.

"Good idea.", I said as swept her off her feet and carried her bridle style.

"Oh I didn't know my girlfriend was so strong.", Camila cooed.

"Mhm.", I beamed.

Camila giggled as I tossed her onto the bed and hovered over her. I leaned down and kissed her lips a couple time. I plopped my body on the spot next to her and looked at her.

"Take a picture it'll last longer.", Camila teased.

"Then I'll just do that.", I smirked.

I reached to my back pocket and grabbed my phone. I unlocked it, pulled up the camera, and took a beautiful picture of Camila.

"Damn this girl is gorgeous

"Damn this girl is gorgeous.", I bit my lip.

"Wait what?", Camila jerked up from her spot and snatched my phone.

I laughed "Baby it's you chill. I thought you knew I was gonna take a picture."

"I was being sarcastic.", Camila giggled.

"Well I obviously didn't get the hint, but I don't care cause I got sexy picture of my girlfriend.", I praised.

Camila rolled her eyes playfully and turned the lamp off. She snuggled close to me as she covered us up under the sheets.

"Goodnight babe.", she mumbled.

"Goodnight mí amor.", I whispered and kissed the top of her head.

Dinah's POV

"Dinah calm down.", Normani said softly.

"HOW CAN I FUCKING CALM DOWN WHEN CAMILA LITERALLY JUST FUCKING BOOKED WITH THAT NO GOOD SLUT!", I shouted.

"Dinah easy down would ya? You know I'm honestly not surprised she decided to leave.", Normani grunted.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!", I asked harshly.

"Well first of all look how you're acting. Secondly she's fucking 17 now! She's done at this point being in here for no reason. She's been doing tremendously the passed few months and there isn't no sign of how we found her in the beginning. She's better Dinah and as a matter of fact she's been better. It's time to let her go Dinah. She's ready to live her life with someone she loves and loves her back. ", Normani said.

Bitch.

I reached up and slapped Normani across the face hard. Leaving my head slightly red and stinging from the impact. The outline of my hand showing vividly on the side of her face. Normani rubbed ber cheek with tears falling from her eyes as she looked at me.

"You know what? I'm out of her. Solve this shit on your own.", she mumbled.

"HELL NO YOU DON'T YOU ARE MY GIRLFRIEND AND YOU'RE GOING TO HELP ME!", I screamed.

"I am not helping you with shit! What happened to you Dinah?! When did you become so controlling?! I hate this! I absolutely despise you right now! We're done! ", Normani gritted through her teeth.

She stormed out of my office and left me alone. I felt my heart drop as she left my room. My heart was telling me to rush after to her and hold her close while telling her how sorry I am. Except my head told me otherwise and reminded me that I had a bigger priority to attend to right now.

"You can run, but you can't hide."