He What?

Lauren's POV
*next day*

I woke up a little less tensed, a little less stress, and a whole lot more rested.

It's been a long while since I've slept without worrying about my siblings or worried about life in general.

I sighed heavily as I felt the relaxation take over my body. What's better yet I felt a body curled up close to me.

I looked down and saw Camila cuddled up closely to me. The way she slept so peacefully made me smile like an idiot. Her slow, steady breathing and the way she held on to me and had her head laid down on my chest.

It only made me hold her closer. I wasn't sure what the time was, but that didn't matter. I was living in the moment with a girl that I somehow felt strangely attracted to.

The events of last night recollected in my head. We were in a heated moment, but Camila was afraid of my scars that my father had lashed upon me. I never really thought she would act such a way. I mean... I guess since I've been so used to them the way they look on my skin don't faze me. I guess I never really thought how others would react to them.

I didn't want Camila to be scared of what is engraved on my skin. I want to let her know that I was ok.

I told her I loved her.

Honestly... I really don't know if I love her. I just kinda said it to make her feel easy. I never thought she would say it back. In fact, I don't even know if she knows what love is. I can't really say I do my though, cause I don't.

I know I like Camila. But love? No clue.

I was traced out of my thoughts as I felt Camila's body squirm. I saw her eyes slowly flicker open as her eyes took back there vision. I ran my fingers through her hair softly, letting her know I was awake.

She slowly turned her head upward and met eyes with me. She scooted up closer so her face wasn't to far from mine. She showed a shy smile.

"Hi.", Camila greeted in a husky tone.

"Hey.", I greeted back in a more raspy tone.

"You stayed this time? What about your siblings?", Camila asked surprised.

"My siblings are ok Camila. They're with a friend.", I reassured her.

"Is it the dark skinned guy with the black bag again?", Camila asked curiously.

"Huh?", I quirked an eyebrow up in confusion.

"You know... the dark guy with the Jamaican hair. He brought a black bag here and gave it to the scary lady security guard. She went into the room you stayed in the last time you were here.", Camila explained.

I took in her info as I tried to remember the events she explained. It soon dawned on me who she was talking about and I couldn't help, but get irritated at the thought of him.

"I know who you're talking about and no. My siblings are with another friend of mine.", I said, trying not to sound to annoyed.

"Oh ok.", Camila said simply.

"Wait a minute. Are you wearing my shirt?", I asked as I saw my slightly over sized Nicki Minaj shirt on Camila.

"Yeah... I got cold last night so I grabbed the nearest thing on the floor I could find. I didn't want to turn on the light and bother your sleeping. When I grabbed I knew it was yours so I just put it on. I'm sorry.", Camila blushed.

I smiled at her as I tucked some hair that fell over her behind her ear.

"It's ok Camila. You don't have to be sorry. You actually look pretty cute in it.", I blurted out.