Our Encounter

*few days later*

Camila's POV

"Ok Camila, let's practice your breathing exercise one more time.", the slightly dark haired women said.

"Mrs. Lovato do we really have too? I pretty much got it down. Five seconds in and five seconds out. Simple.", I grunted.

"Actions speak louder than words Camila.", Mrs. Lovato pointed out.

I groaned and sat up straight. I closed my eyes and concentrated on my breathing. Timing it to make sure I'm not over or under doing it all.

This week has been a bit boring since I'm locked in due to the cough bug that's going around. It seems to be spreading a lot since I'm constantly hearing others from outside coughing and gagging. I find it strange that I can hear them though, the rooms are soundproof from inside and outside. So the cough must be serious.

"Ok Camila you may stop now. Is there any problems that you are having currently? Maybe some things that I should know about?", Mrs. Lovato has nicely.

I offered a smile, "Besides from being stuck in here I'm all good.", I said.

I wasn't gonna tell her about Lauren. That's not her business to know. The only people I surprisingly trust with my business with Lauren is Dinah, Normani, and Ally. They've pretty much accepted my choice and gave me a lot of interesting advice.

They really seemed to know a lot about this whole 'love' stuff so that's mostly why I trust them.

"Then I believe our time is done here.", Mrs. Lovato said smiling.

"Cool thanks ag-", I was interrupted when my door all of a sudden swung open.

"Alright hands in the air! Both of you c'mon!", a manly voice said from inside a heavily protected suit.

I started to panic. What the hell was going on?

"Boys settle down. No need for the exaggeration.", Officer Lovato's voice boomed in.

"Sorry Demi. Seemed more fun.", the other man chuckled.

"Fun? Look at the state you've now put a patient in? I told you this room carried more fragile things.", Officer Lovato growled.

Ugh. I hate it when they refer me as fragile.

"Are you alright Camila?", Mrs. Lovato asked worriedly.

I nodded shakily as I nervously fidgeted with the strands of my hair. Careful looking our my room for anything to calm me down. I laid eyes on my teddy bear and quickly grabbed it. Hugging it close.

"Great now I gotta get Dinah to help her because you two nuckle heads can't do your job right and serious.", Officer Lovato scolded at the two suited up men.

"Easy babe. No need to get so worked up.", Mrs. Lovato cooed as she went to Officer Lovato's side.

Wait a minute? Is something going on here?

"Ugh. You're right. C'mon Lana you can't be in here while these two decontaminate the room. Those chemicals really set you on an ugly high.", Officer Lovato instructed.

"What about Camila?", Mrs. Lovato asked.

Officer Lovato mumbled something to her that I couldn't quite catch. Mrs. Lovato looked back at me worriedly,but didn't protest with anything the taller women said to her. Was I supposed to go with them? I figured I was and started to head towards them. I was about to get there, but I was forcefully shoved back against the wall.