Remember Me?

Camila's POV
*earlier that day*

"Good afternoon sleepy head.", I heard a voice.

I slightly opened my eyes, letting my vision adjust to the light. My body ached from my arms as I seemed to slept on them in an awkward position.

"Where am I? ", I asked dazily.

"You're in the ICU.", a female voice answered.

"Dinah?", I called out.

"You remember me?", I heard the shocked tone in my friend's voice.

"Of course I remember you. How can I forget?", I asked.

"Do you remember your name?", Dinah asked as she sat down next to me.

"Camila.", I answered.

I lifted an eyebrow at her in confusion. Why the hell would she ask me if I remember my name?

"Do you remember anything from before?", Dinah asked curiously.

"Well you had to work a late night shift the other day because of some fuss with my medication. I was in my room reading a book and then some girl walked in my room. I was afraid at first, but she was really nice and p-pretty. We talked for awhile and I touched her lips. Then you buzzed and told me you were coming back to the room. That's when the pretty girl left.", I recalled.

"Wait wait wait. Someone was in your room?", Dinah asked.

"Yes, but she wasn't trying to hurt me Dinah. She was friendly.", I defended.

"Mila why didn't you tell me?", Dinah asked angrily.

"Because I knew you would react like this! I just wanted to savior it.", I said.

"Do you remember anything else?", Dinah asked.

"Just my past. Other from that I have no clue.", I admitted.

Dinah pondered over what I had told her. I was getting nervous by how silent she was. Dinah is very protective of me and she always tells me to not talk to other people in the institution beside herself, other doctors or nurses, and Ally. Everyone else can't be trusted. Dinah knows I have trust issues so I listened to her.

But the green eyed girl didn't seem different. She wasn't in doctor or nurse uniform, she obviously wasn't Dinah, and she wasn't Ally. Immediately I would've called for help since she wasn't anywhere near Dinah's list of people, but she had friendly and sweet expression that I couldn't help but be mesmerized by.

"This pretty girl you speak of... she wouldn't have happened to let you know her name.", Dinah asked.

"Lauren.... J-Jauregay.", I said sloppily.

"Lauren Jauregay?", Dinah snickered.

"Yeah. I think that's her last name. I know for sure her first name is Lauren though.", I said.

Dinah pulled out her clipboard and wrote what I'm guessing the girl's name down.

I looked down to the floor and nervously fidgeted with the strands of my hair. Dinah took noticed and placed her hand on my cheek. I looked up to her and she smiled softly.

"You know you play with your hair when you're nervous. What's wrong? ", Dinah asked.

"Am I in trouble?", I asked softly.

"No Mila you're not in trouble, but I'm starting to question a lot of things about you though", Dinah glared at me suspiciously.

"What do you mean?", I asked confused.