A.B.O.R.T.I.O.N

Warning! The content of this chapter may be sensitive to some readers as it does propose a topic that it widely debated across the world. Please read at your own risk!

Thank you.

Lauren's POV
*a month later*

"Hello Lauren how are w- OH MY GOD!", I faintly heard Diana scream in horror.

I opened my eyes slowly and turned to look at her. Her blue eyes widened as she took in the state I was in. Tied and exposed. She quickly rushed to me while calling for other nurses to help you untie me.

"Dear god.", I heard Diana whisper.

The ropes left huge bruises around my wrist. My legs ached from being spread out for too long. But nothing hurt more than my core. The burning pain still pierced through and what a horrible way it felt. I tried avoiding rape for so long and now that it has happen fucking hurts.

The nurses helped sooth the bruises. They couldn't do anything with my core since, surprisingly and thankfully, I didn't develop STDs. They just recommend for me to take things slow and carefully so the burning pain didn't ache to much.

Security came in to question what happened to me so they could report it to the police station. I couldn't talk. I didn't want to talk. So instead security went to their office to look at the surveillance cameras of the building. They asked me if the guy they found on the camera was him as they showed me a printed picture.

Low and behold that it was indeed Ty.

They gathered the information they needed and left. Nurses tended to me. Doctors spoke kindly to me. But I just sat there motionless. Not wanting to say anything. Replaying the vivid memory in my head.

I'm pregnant.

I'm not surprised either. I have never had protection for myself because I never seen the reason too. Plus I've been so good at fighting off my dad. Knowing very well Ty didn't use a condom since he wanted me.

As soon as I cleared out of the hospital I went to the store to get a pregnancy test. It came out positive. So for a month now I've had a fetus grow in me.

I eventually told Camila about the whole situation. She cried in my arms for so long as she felt sorry for me having to go through that and apologizing to me that she should've there to watch over me. I reassured her that it wasn't her fault and no one knew this was going to happen. Except for Ty.

Dinah was in pure disgust with had happened to me. Normani was beyond displeased as well. Dinah even tried to make a move to separate me and Camila so the same thing wouldn't happen to her. But Camila completely fought against that.

Dinah didn't trust me anymore. I'm not entirely sure why. It's not like I wanted this to happen to me. Normani on the other hand always offered help if I needed anything. I always thanked her for her sweet gestures, but I was fine.

Not really.

Ty had committed such an evil crime. A sin. He did something to me for the despise of his own pleasure. He knew exactly what he was planning. The pure disgusting lust in his eyes. The objects he used to tie me brutally. And the painful thrust of his member into my core. I knew he saw me crying. He didn't care. All be wanted was to unleash his sperm in me and go. He had me. But I don't belong to him.

But the baby is a different story.

I don't want it. The idea of it made me sick. Not because I don't like babies, but I'm having a baby of someone who raped me. Not from someone I love. I didn't want have a child knowing it only existed because of what happened. I didn't want the child to know his or her own father was a rapist. I couldn't bare the idea.

So there for... I'm killing it.

I wanted to wait awhile so that way the fetus grew, but not too much in a way that made my belly form a noticeable baby bump.

I went to CVS to look for any sort of pill that wasn't exactly safe for a pregnant women to take. I just grabbed something that the label specifically said 'DO NOT TAKE IF PREGNANT OR A HEART DEFECT IT'. I purchased it and went back home.

Now that I'm actually home I started to have doubts. I'm literally planning to kill a innocent baby that hasn't even got a breath of the world. It can't defend itself. It's powerless. Then again I don't want the baby to be a memory of how it came to be. Nor do I want it to know of why it came to be.

I paced around my house for several minutes debating whether this is what I wanted to do or not.

It's innocent.

But then it's not.

It's helpless.

So am I.

Do I want to do this?

No.

Are you sure.

No.

I banged my head against the wall and finally came to a decision.

I'm killing it.

I went to the hallway closet and grabbed some towels. Not really knowing messy this was going to be. I put the towels on the toilet and went to grab the pills of the kitchen counter. I looked at the pills then look at my stomach.

"I'm sorry my baby, but I can't let you live with the fact that your father did this to me. I love you.", I whispered.

I took the pills to the restroom. I took a deep breath and placed the towels on the floor. I unzipped my pants and pulled them down along with my underwear. I opened the toilet seat and propped myself on the seat. I grabbed the pills off the seat and with shaky hands I opened the cap. I looked down at the pills and decided just to take all of them. 

I poured the pills into my hand and looked down at them one last time. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and popped every single one of them in my mouth at once. Swallowing them at once.

At first it didn't feel like anything. It was all normal. Until a couple minutes later I felt something leak and a small pain shot through my stomach. I looked down and my eyes hot glassy. There I see blood leaking out of my core. And since I'm pregnant I obviously knew it wasn't my period.

I sobbed in my arms for what I have just done. I killed a child. I killed my baby.

After a long while of just me crying I cleaned up my mess. Making sure the toilet flushed down on the blood and used my towels to wipe off an access blood that remained on the seat and my core. I threw the towels away and I threw the empty pill bottle away.

Now I just sit in silence.