Decisions

Lauren POV

"Hey L", Ty greeted me as I entered his blue BMW. "How'd you sleep?", he asked.

"Hey Ty and it was... interesting.", I dragged.

"Interesting? How?", he asked.

I kissed a girl.

"I had a pretty intense dream last night", I confessed.

"What kind of dream?", Ty looked at me worriedly.

"I was back at home and Mike was there. He killed Chris, raped Taylor, and beat the hell out of you. He tried to take me as well.", I summed up the horrid dream.

"Jesus that sounds horrible.", Ty said softly.

"It was horrible Ty! It looked so real and I could feel his cold hands and his hot breath on me! I hated every part of it.", I said.

Ty placed a supportive hand on my shoulder and looked at me. He gave me a sympathetic smile. I smiled slightly and grabbed a hold of his hand.

"He's not gonna get out I promise. I won't let him hurt you or you're siblings.", Ty softly.

"His doctor said he might not get better Ty. It seems like he really went down the psychotic path. ", I said sadly.

"He's shown no improvement?", Ty asked shocked as he started the car and pulled out from the parking lot and into the streets.

"The doctor said no.", I said.

"Did you see him?", Ty asked.

"No, his room looks insane though from the outside.", I scoffed.

"Oh I know right? I saw it when I went to pick up your siblings. It was chained up with a laser gate. His definitely stood out compared to the other rooms.", Ty pointed out.

"That's what worries me Ty.", I admitted.

"Why's that?", he asked.

"It just seems like I'm losing my father faster by the second.", I said sadly.

*at the house*

"Lauren!", my sister came running towards me.

I smiled brightly as I entered through the front door and quickly knelt down on my knees to embrace my youngest siblings into a tight bear hug.

"I've missed so so much! Ty-Ty said you were staying with dad at the mental place. Did he hurt you?", Taylor examined my body for any new scars.

"No Taylor he didn't hurt me. I didn't even see him I was in a different room.", I said.

"Why couldn't you see him?", I heard my brother's voice.

"The doctor thought it was best not too.", I told him.

"His room looks scary.", Taylor said.

I smiled sadly at my sister. I hated that she was afraid. I don't want her to be afraid.

"Hey Lauren are you hungry? There's left of pizza that we ate yesterday. Want me to heat some slices up for ya?", Ty asked.

"Yes please.", I told him with a smile.

He smiled back and headed towards the kitchen after he placed his keys on the sofa. Taylor loosened her grip on me and went upstairs to her room to play. Chris helped me back to my feet and went to the computer in the old study room to finish up some school work.

I scanned the living room.

Taylor.

An imaged flashed of her helpless bleed body.