Chapter 1

RobinKit blinked awake. She yawned.CrowKit jumped on her playfully."Wake up!" She Yowled."I'm up,"RobinKit groaned. CrowKit mewed,"Don't groan, be happy!" She put her paw in front of her face and moved it up and down, making a sad face when it was down, and a happy face when up. RobinKit looked at CrowKit, annoyed,"Shut up," she muttered. She got up, looked at her mother, GoldenLight, then CrowKit. CrowKit hissed,"Don't say shut up to me!" CrowKit looked at her mother, her nose crinkled, but RobinKit saw fear glinting in her friend's eyes because her mother could be cruel, as she had the five moons before." RobinKit, we're all friendly here," The white she-cat lectured her. CrowKit immediately looked relieved. When LilyTail went back to sleep, RobinKit looked at her best friend, CrowKit." Why should I be happy?" She asked drowsily."Because, we're six moons old today!" CrowKit scoffed. RobinKit gasped, suddenly, she was filled with energy."I forgot!" She squeaked. Then GoldenLight rised to her paws and so did LilyTail."Alright, little kits,"GoldenLight mewed,"Grooming time!" RobinKit thought, Well get on with it! RobinKit sqeaked innocently,"No, please!" GoldenLight smiled."I'm sorry, RobinKit but, you can't be messy!" RobinKit sighed."Fine." RobinKit was impatient. It would be sunhigh when their apprentice ceremonies took place! GoldenLight's sandy coloured pelt trampled on RobinKit's view."Stop it!" RobinKit squealed irratibly as her mother licked her forehead fur down onto her eyes. A couple heartbeats later CrowKit and RobinKit were groomed."C'mon, RobinKit! Let's go bother MouseWhiskers!" CrowKit suggested playfully. RobinKit leaped to her paws, her tail swaying high in the air,"Sure!" She responded, amber eyes gleaming. CrowKit bounded out the nursery, RobinKit at her heels. RobinKit glanced into the elders den. An arch made with moss and dirt made a great hiding place. RobinKit normally saw the elders ang out underneath the arch to their den, since it was close. Now, the elders seemed stuck in their den, rasping and telling unique stories to satisfy themselves. RobinKits shrugged at the elders story telling. Creepy once she shivered at, like the stories of TigerStar. TigerStar lived in ThunderClan moons ago. He killed RedTail, the deputy for his ambition of being leader. He wasn't chosen to be the next deputy, though. LionHeart was. LionHeart was killed not by TigerStar. The elders never said how LionHeart died. Maybe they didn't even know."Come, on!" CrowKit hissed, inturrupting RobinKit's thoughts. The two kits stalked into the elders den, crouching low. FrogTail's gray and darker gray pelt shined. Now, he had white hairs on his tail, and his muzzle grew white with age. MouseWhiskers gray pelt was dull, but groomed thoroughly. FrogTail and MouseWhiskers were siblings, FrogTail younger than his sister."Boo!" CrowKit and RobinKit squealed, revealing themselves from the shadows. RoseFlower chuckled,"Ahh! Scary little kits!" RoseFlower was the youngest elder, the sweetest, elder. MouseWhiskers purred gently, gentlier than RobinKit coud imagine the old crank being,"Or do you mean, CrowPaw and RobinPaw?"