Chapter 35

RobinStar felt silverpelt glare hot into her pelt. The stars shimmered in the blanket of night, but they felt hot against RobinStar, burning her with their ancient gazes."I'm sorry!" She wailed, voice breaking with emotion then powered with anger,"But you made CrowDawn's destiny, you made her die!" The stars replied with a stinging yowl in RobinStar's ears. She wailed once again and cried,"CrowDawn, if you're listening, I'm sorry! I wanted you to live, and I needed to avenge you, I had to kill, I had to!"

RobinStar, everyone comes to an end, and the moment you see what you've lost, is when they are gone.

RobinStar immediately recognized CrowDawn's voice."C-CrowDawn?"She whimpered.

The Robin's Wind is broke, and the Tansy will break the Shade, while the Branch finds out the truth with the Moon at her side.

Can't you see? BranchKit and MoonKit ment more than a two new bundles of joy, they will break more, and the more they find, the closer the Tansy breaks the Shade.

RobinStar felt her heart skip a beat. TansyShade would break the shade by...by..."Killing me..."RobinStar murmured half to herself. CrowDawn appeared in front of her."CrowDawn!" RobinStar exclaimed."TansyShade and StormCloud hid the kits...they gave them to their rightful homes....RiverClan and ShadowClan." RobinStar tensed."Why is those clans their rightful homes?" She demanded. CrowDawn dipped her head."Their parents and siblings,"She mewed. RobinStar responded in a gasp,"They're half-clan?!" CrowDawn dissapeared before responding. Troubled, RobinStar staggered to camp.

As the sun rosed, a cold breeze caught RobinStar's attention. It was no sun, it was a light sky, white with snow."Leafbare so soon?" She murmured warily."Patrols!" SilverStrike called. Immediately, RobinStar saw CrowDawn not buried."No patrols, no anything!" She hissed, fur on end as she leaped onto High-Tree."We continue to mourn CrowDawn until sunhigh! Then we may hunt." TansyShade rose to speak,"Rather then us mourning, I have an announcement." Her voice was wary and heartbroken."StormCloud and I were forced to split MoonKit and BranchKit, and give them to RiverClan and ShadowClan!" She announced, a hint of sadness in her voice,"We need no revenge, as that's where they belong; they're RiverClan, but, HollyPaw of ShadowClan had helped find the kits, and deserved one." TansyShade limped away, eyes troubled. RobinStar snarled as cats began to start to gossip."Mourn her! CrowDawn deserves peace, not squabbling birds!" The clan silenced, and mourned CrowDawn."Throw LilyTail away,"RobinStar hissed, tail lashing,"We mourned her enough." Surprised gasps spread through out the clan. RobinStar lashed her tail."What's so surprising?!" She snarled,"Anyone to question me will be punished, and CrowDawn's spirit will tell me the punishments!" RobinStar wasn't even convincing herself. Her clanmates eyes weren't scared or angry, they were sorrowful, full of grief, and sorry for RobinStar. She shook the sorry gazes off her pelt,"I'm going tofind CrowDawn..."She grumbled, and finally realized she was going insane. StarClan help me! I don't want to go crazy because of her! All I know is that, I miss her. RobinStar's eyes were dull, and she didn't even care her clan lost MoonKit and BranchKit. She just collapsed in her nest, breathing shallowly.

RobinStar, shake the sorrow and listen, old friend. You can't spend your leader days with me being mourned. I am never truly in StarClan when my body rots in camp. But, you have bigger worries. The Robin's Wind is broke, and the Tansy will break the Shade, while the Branch finds out the truth with the Moon by her side.

And if you know me well enough, you know, in your heart, you are a warrior.