Chapter 37

RobinStar panicked as she fell far to the ground."TansyShade! She yowled at the top of her lungs. TansyShade was staring at in horror as she plummeted to the ground. RobinStar panted but couldn't catch her breath, and lost it.

"Come RobinStar, it's your time."

RobinStar could barely make out CrowDawn. She felt her spirit leave her body. Her pain and guilt washed away as she nuzzled her friend."I missed you!" She whispered, voice cracking. CrowDawn purred, cuffing her ear in reply,"I missed you, too." CrowDawn led RobinStar into the sky, her paws walking on air. Finally, when they reached StarClan, welcoming mews broke into the air. RobinStar saw FawnFoot, AshenStar, RockStar, WaveSplash, EbonyPaw, BurrStar, DribbleCloud, GoldenLight...LilyTail. She also saw a black tom with blue eyes, muscular and looked like CrowDawn. LilyTail purred curtly,"Welcome." GoldenLight bounded up to her kit, looking young and energized."Oh, my kit! I missed you! I forgive you for what you did, I truly do!" FawnFoot nuzzled RobinStar in greetings. Love overwhelmed the former ThunderClan leader."You deserved being leader,"AshenStar purred, licking RobinStar's shoulder. BurrStar grinned,"I was right to choose you."  RobinStar gasped when she saw ThrushFeather. He had her dead kit by his side."Meet, MossKit,"He purred. MossKit's amber eyes were round as he stared at RobinStar."Mama?" He squeaked. RobinStar chuckled, and nuzzled ThrushFeather. CrowDawn padded over to her."See? I told you...

You have a warriors heart."