Chapter 33

Five moons had passed. RobinStar stood proudly on High-Tree, making RainPaw, ThistlePaw, and SnowPaw warriors and make DoeKit and BumbleKit apprentices. The clan had came together again in the last Five moons, after the fire stone hit. MumbleTail was now an elder, and LilyTail chose not to join her friend. RobinStar was now finished her training at Blood Forest, and was ready to kill Breeze. Her fighting moves were outstanding! Not like any ordinary warrior. She glanced at the apprentices, and began,"I, RobinStar, leader of ThunderClan call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these three apprentices. They have worked hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors, in their turn. SnowPaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?" RobinStar asked, as this was her first warrior ceremony, she was a little awkward."I do,"SnowPaw squeaked, ears flattened, now embarrassed."Then with the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. SnowPaw, from this moment on you shall be known as, SnowFeather. StarClan honors you and your bravery and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan."RobinStar gulped and rested her muzzle on her former apprentice's head. SnowFeather's eyes glimmered. RobinStar's tail flicked as she continued,"RainPaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?" RainPaw nodded, speechless."Then with the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. RainPaw, from this moment on, you shall be known as, RainLeaf. StarClan honors you, and your intelligent and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan." RobinStar gazed at ThistlePaw after she pressed her muzzle against RainLeaf's head."ThistlePaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect this clan, even at the cost of your life?" The words felt like sap on RobinStar's tongue as she repeated the words."I do,"ThistlePaw meowed proudly. RobinStar blinked,"Then with the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Your name is now ThistleTooth. StarClan honors you and your strong personality and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan."Now, I've called you together for one of the most important moments in the life of a clan, DoeKit and BumbleKit have reached their sixth moon, and it's time for them to become apprentices. DoeKit, BumbleKit, from this day until you receive your warrior name, you will be called, BumblePaw and DoePaw. Starclan, I ask you guide these new apprentices. Set their paws on the path they must follow to become a warrior."

RobinStar beckoned SilverStrike and IvyFern.

"SilverStrike, You will be mentor to, DoePaw. You are a loyal and intelligent warrior of ThunderClan. I know you will pass these on qualities on to DoePaw." DoePaw and SilverStrike touched their noses together.

"IvyFern, you will be mentor to, BumblePaw. You are a swift and good hunter and warm warrior of ThunderClan. I know you will pass these qualities on to BumblePaw." The clanmates touched noses."Clan dissmissed!" RobinStar called.

RobinStar slipped out of camp and towards the barn in WindClan territory. They had sheep, but, Breeze was there. Immediately, she heard rustling. She screeched as Seela and Breeze leaped out, Scourge behind her,"Traitor!" She snarled at him.  Why had she trusted Scourge?! Mouse-brain! She thought angrily. Suddenly, SilverStrike, TansyPaw, IceSplash, CrowDawn and RippleTail darted out to face the cats."This won't be easy!" RobinStar warned her clan,  gulping. Breeze yowled and flung herself at CrowDawn. Scourge pinned RobinStar while TansyPaw ripped him off, sending him on RobinStar's kit, lunging at her throat,"No!" RobinStar snarled, fur standing on end as she sent Scourge flying, and bashing into a tree. RobinStar heard an ear-splitting screech. She turned around, pain and a broken-heart she began to feel."CrowDawn!" She cried. Her friend lay on the ground, neck split open and her eyes glazed with pain and fury."No!" RobinStar screeched, eyes full of pain and everything sad, evolved into one, terrible emotion. Pelts brushed past her, fighting the three killers. RobinStar stood in the way, a fox-length away from her dead friend."No,"Her voice choked. She curled up around CrowDawn weeping. CrowDawn blinked weakly, eyes full of sympathy,"It's ok, RobinStar,"She murmured, voice weak."No! No! No! CrowDawn, no!" RobinStar screeched, desperate as her friend's chest heaved to a stop. She panted, not able to catch her breath."CrowDawn, wake up!" She cried. RobinStar felt anger pulse through her, but now, her heart was shattered, and could only be fixed by, killing. Th cats stopped fighting,"Bring Breeze,'She snarled at her clanmates. SilverStrike snarled and pushed his paw against Seela's chest, making her winded and grabbed Breeze with TansyPaw and RippleTail. RobinStar grabbed the young rogue's scruff, commanding her clanmates to mourn CrowDawn, now. Breeze screeched,"Let go, you mange-pelt!" RobinStar threw her against a boulder, a whisker-length away from a thunderpath."No! You killed your mother, you flea-bag, traitor!" RobinStar screeched, voice echoing. Breeze looked horrified as RobinStar flung the cat onto the thunderpath, pushing her claws in her stomache and jumped off as a truck ran her over. Breeze squeaked and yowled as it ran her over. RobinStar felt satisfied. Her pelt was drenched in Breeze's blood, and Breeze was covered in it. Breeze was dead. She snarled abut weeped after, laying on the ground but heard a gasp. She twisted around and snarled,"LilyTail, you hurt your daughter so much! I'll prove it to you! I'll show you what you did!" RobinStar darted at her clanmate, slashing open her neck and bit open her belly, which flooded with blood. With a grunt, LilyTail was dead. RobinStar let out a whimper, realizing what she'd done. She slipped into the shadows, letting darkness take over her.

The prophecy was half-way finished.