Chapter 14

CrowDawn hadn't felt excited the day she became a warrior. Guilt only stabbed her heart and pain. Her heart loved DribbleCloud so much! DribbleCloud did to but understood the code as did she. She couldn't-No, wouldn't, tell RobinWind. Her friend deserved a life! It had been to days since CrowDawn and RobinWind had became warriors. Now, their mission was to figure out the prophecy. A Crow's cry at Dawn, will break the Robin's Wind. She then realized; CrowDawn was her name, and RobinWind was her friend's name! Then, blood roared in CrowDawn's ears. Something bad was going to happen to the two friends. Though, the picture wasn't all together yet. She padded out of camp, anxious with questions. StarClan would tell them, right? She decided to travel down near RiverClan's border. On her way, a yowl cut through the air. RobinWind."CrowDawn watch out!" She yowled as a RiverClan cat leaped onto CrowDawn. She snarled as the cat from, RiverClan?-No! It wasn't from RiverClan! It was Scourge! She yowled as Scourge ripped at her throat. He stopped and leaped off."Tell RobinWind your secrets!" He demanded. CrowDawn's eyes turned to sadness and guilt. She held back a moment but Scourge was scaring her."RobinWind I'm in love with DribbleCloud,"She rasped with guilt and agony. The words coming out of her mouth was like being killed in the most painful way. RobinWind's eyes turned to hurt, betrayal and hatred."You fox dung!" She cried."You liar! You-"Her voice was trembling with hurt that RobinWind couldn't speak. CrowDawn let out a wail when Scourge dissapeared. Her wound dissapeared to but the memory of the pain killed her worse than real death. RobinWind bolted away from her. CrowDawn's heart shattered. Every little piece of her, broke. She limped back to camp. Nothing could fix her now. Now, she could make the wrong choice and love DribbleCloud. When she made it to camp, she didn't dare to look for RobinWind. Aleast her clanmate wouldn't tell any cat. Or, would she? She was filled with uncertainty now. She padded into the medicine den. DribbleCloud was with StormKit."You know everything a medicine cat knows now,"He'd purr."IceSplash, your mother knows everything to so if you ever need help, ask her." He grabbed red berries."These are death berries."-CrowDawn's heart stopped.-"I'm going to eat them to show you, you must be a medicine cat. You're an apprentice tomorrow. Tell IceSplash to teach you the ways of the medicine cat and when a moons passed, you'll be a full medicine cat." CrowDawn almost wailed but she watched. StormKit expected nothing wrong. He's eyes were full of interested. DribbleCloud glanced out the den."Oh-wait. I see a patient." He padded to CrowDawn and whimpered."You're having my kits.." CrowDawn snarled."No!No!" DribbleCloud went back to the death berries. CrowDawn was thinking about her kits. She was going to hide them. She'll have them outside of camp and say she found them after eating parsley and cleaning up. She casted a worried glance at DribbleCloud when he ate the berries. He choked. He, was dead.

She yowled,"DribbleCloud is dead!" She glanced at RobinWind. She sat in the shadows, almost looking, happy, DribbleCloud was dead. IceSplash darted into the medicine den and grabbed StormKit."Tell me everything he said."She demanded in a mumble. BurrPelt's head popped out of the leader's den,"AshenStar is dead!" CrowDawn felt overwhelmed. Cats died around her. She knew this was because of her. Nothing, could fix that.