The beginning

Hoseok was bored. The fan meeting was dragging, it was the third one this week promoting their new album, and he could only pull cute faces so many times before the cutesy began to wear thin and the fans screams started to give him a headache. He considered picking up the mic to chat to the group waiting in line but he always had to be so careful with what he said to avoid any potential image issues, that it just wasn't worth the effort.

He was between fans at the moment so he took the chance to stretch a little, loosening up his shoulders. Turning his head left and right and extending his neck, he felt a crack and then the muscles started to relax .

On his left, Namjoon was deep in conversation with the pretty little thing in front of him. He had his dimples out and was holding the girls hand with their fingers entwined. Hoseok smiled at his friends blatant flirting, and pretended not to notice when Namjoon slipped a piece of paper – probably his email address – into the girls photobook before winking at her.

On his right, Jimin was being his normal extra self, puffing his cheeks out, pouting his lips and resting his chin on his hands. He was between fans too, and was giving his fan sites an opportunity to take some pictures for their Twitter accounts.  Hoseok rolled his eyes, reaching under the table and pinching the younger boy on his outer thigh. Jimin jumped but didn't show any further reaction, and Hoseok grinned. Teasing his dongseang was one of his favourite pastimes. He wondered how many times he could get away with before Jimin gave him a real reaction. He reached over again and pinched him in the same spot, a little harder than before. The younger boy wiggled on his seat, shuffling it further away from his band member, but he couldn't move far enough away to avoid Hoseok's long arms, as the elder pinched him in a slightly lower spot on his leg. Jimin looked over and frowned at the elder, who smiled back at him before leaning back in his chair, leaving the boy alone.

He sighed,disappointed that he hadn't gotten as big a reaction as he wanted to, but thenext fan was moving into Jimin's space. Hoseok would never mess with a fans experience, and he could alwaystease Jimin after the signing.