Who are you?

That night

"Oh Come On!!!" Hobi yelled pounding against the glass wall "Why am I back here? What else do I need to see?"

Behind him was a blank white wall, in front of him a plain white room. There was nothing in the room, no carpet, no lights, no switches. Just the walls and the glass barrier.

Everything felt different; this was all new, and not what he expected.

Suddenly the walls beyond the barrier shifted, and he was standing in this room in the dorm. One moment the dorm room was empty, the next, there was an image of Jimin and HIMSELF. Jimin was on his knees, staring at some broken china in his hand. Hoseok couldn't see his face, but he could see the tears dripping onto his hands. The dream version of himself was standing behind Jimin, with a sneer on his face. The dream Hobi ran his hands through his hair and growled "Don't Cry Jimin"

As Hoseok watched the walls began to change, fading into the living room of the house that Jimin grew up in. The image of Jimin shifted and flowed into a much younger version of himself, and dream Hobi was replaced with an image of Jimin's father, standing over him looking down at him with a sneer and growling "Don't cry you little princess"

The room faded into a white space again and Hobi blinked... what the hell was this? What was that meant to mean? He looked around hoping to see the grown up Jimin, but there was no one in the space with him. As he watched the walls shifted again and he was back in the dorm. Dream Hoseok was still standing behind a kneeling Jimin as he ran his fingers through his hair, glaring at the pink haired boy in front of him "It's just a Doll" he snapped.

Once again, his image disappeared. The room shifted, and now it was Jimin's father glaring at the 8 year old Jimin "they are just dolls." The man growled "The next thing to go will be that little fairy you call a friend".

And he was back in the white room. "Wait... What?" Hobi whispered to himself. His stomach was starting to protest the rapid shifts in his environment, but he ignored it. His mind was spinning as he tried to understand the dream.

The room spun once more, he was in Jimin's childhood home. Jimin's father was laughing at the boy who was crying in front of him. "You are such a fat little pig". The father and son disappeared, and was replaced by an older version of the father yelling up the stairs "Get your useless fat ass down here".

The walls shifted into the studio where they recorded the Ask Anything interview. He watched as dream Hoseok mocked Jimin, "He hasn't hit the gym in months.... like the cutest little piglet .....", but this time he could see the pain in Jimin's face, feel it in his own chest as his best friends heart cracked from the badly considered joke.

The real Hoseok was having problems breathing, and his eyes were beginning to sting. That wasn't what happened.....was it? He wasn't a bully.....right? He wasn't like Jimin's Dad.... Jimin was his friend, teasing was part of their friendship ...... right?

The room was white for a little longer this time, as if the dream was giving him a chance to process what he was seeing. But the shift started again and he was in the living room, as the eleven year old Jimin was flinching as his father hit him, the room moved and became the hall where the fan meet had been held. Dream Hoseok was shoving Jimin around, and pinching him, causing him to flinch. He was smiling because of the power he held over the other boy, enjoying getting him flustered. Then he was in the dorm, and Hoseok was nudging Jimin into the edge of the door. He was in a generic dressing room, squeezing Jimin's hips. Every image, was accompanied by a pain on the real Hoseok's body, the pain the Jimin felt each time Hoseok pinched or shoved him. And then it was Jiyoung's fingers, pinching Jimin's thighs,forcing his legs apart.