Just a dream

Warning – smut-like stuff (I'm not sure I have to warn you since you guys were the ones who wanted SMUT - but just in case here's your warning - and this chapter is LONG)

When Hoseok opened his eyes he was surprised to see that he was standing in the middle of the familiar white room. Reaching out carefully, he stepped forwards, laughing a little when he realised there was no glass wall blocking his way.

He quickly explored the room, but there was no door or hidden panels. He messed up his hair and grinned as he realised that he was still trapped in a box, it's just a bigger one this time.

He sat down, waiting for the dream to kick in, like it always did.

15 minutes later and nothing had changed, the walls were the same solid white, and there was no spinning or shifting. He was just sitting in the middle of a plain white room. And now he was bored.

He started wondering what he should do before deciding that if he was going to be stuck and bored then he wasn't doing it alone.

This time he kept his eyes wide open, his head flicking around, he called Jimin's name. The younger boy appeared out of thin air – one minute it was blank space, and the next it was filled with Jimin's broad shoulders. Hoseok laughed and clapped.

"Hobi?" Jimin raised an eyebrow

"That was AWESOME" Hoseok was still laughing "I'm a fucking MAGICIAN"

Jimin crossed his arms as Hobi rolled on to his back, his laughter echoing in the silence of the room, "Are you done?"

Hobi rolled onto his side, supporting himself on his elbow, as he looked up at the unimpressed expression on the younger boys face. The serious posture and the frown creasing the other boys forehead struck Hoseok as funny and he started laughing again.

"Hyung!" Jimin snapped, before giving up, and sitting down beside the red haired boy, waiting for the laughter to die down again.

Finally, Hoseok caught his breath and wiped his eyes. Once the laughter died, both boys fell into an uncomfortable silence. They had been avoiding each other for weeks now, and neither boy knew what to say to the other. Sitting in the quiet, Hoseok starting to regret calling Jimin, but it was too late to back out now.

In the end it was Jimin who broke the peace, "Where's the wall?"

Hobi almost snorted "You know as much as I do about this Chim"

"Oh..." Jimin blushed a little and was quiet again.

Hoseok looked at him before rolling his eyes and turning onto his back, humming under his breath.

Ten minutes later and he had enough of the quiet. For the last three weeks he's had hundreds of questions passing through his mind, and they were trapped in the dream for the moment, so maybe it might be the right time to start getting some answers.

"Jimin?"

"Hmmm" Jimin didn't look up from the floor in front of his shoes.

"Have I done something wrong?"

"Of course not Hyung"

"Are you sure? Cause you've been avoiding me. I mean I've been trying to stop all those things-"

"I know, You did nothing wrong."

Hobi was quiet for a moment trying to think how to word the next question. "So... have you forgiven me? You know I didn't mean to be-"