Jiyoung

Trigger Warning – violence and non-consensual touch and abuse.

He didn't know where he was, which wasn't really unusual for him anymore. He was stuck in his glass and plaster box again, this time he was in a cheap damp apartment that he vaguely recognised.

Jimin was sleeping on the couch. He had taken his shirt off, but left his pants on, and had one arm thrown across his face.

Hobi took a moment to admire the tanned chest, arms and stomach of the younger version of Jimin.  He was a little envious of the beautiful muscle tone. And he wanted to touch it so badly... 'wait... what?' he asked himself ' Stop it Hobi' he shook his head and focussed back on the room in front of him.

There was a quiet thud on the front door, followed by some scratching sounds and a voice muttering and swearing. Jimin woke up, jumping to his feet and making his way to the door, he pulled it open and Jiyoung fell into the room. He lay on the ground, half in the door and half out, laughing hysterically. He held the keys he held in his right hand to his lips, kissing them and whispering a quiet thank you – as if the keys had somehow managed to open the door.

Jimin sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"Hey baby Chim-Chiminie" the blonde boy laughed up at the brunette, slurring his words and making him difficult to understand.

Jimin reached out a hand to try to pull Jiyoung upright, moving him further into the apartment. The blonde was very clearly drunk and considering the size of his pupils it was likely he was on some pretty heavy drugs as well.

"Again Jiyoung? How much did you spend this time?"

"All of it" Slurred the blonde as he slumped over on the couch.

"Dammit – do you just not want the surgery? Is that it? I've worked my ass off for you, I'm working three fucking jobs right now. I have no time to dance, or have a fucking life. And you just go and blow all of my money on fucking drinks and drugs."

Jiyoung laughed up at the dark haired boy.

Jimin sighed knowing there was no point in talking to him right now, but it's not like he could say these things when the blonde was sober. And he felt the need to say it "I don't know what to do Ji-Ji. I'm hitting the end of my limit. What do you want from me?"

Jiyoung looked up at Jimin, before grabbing his arm and pulling him down on top of him on the couch and wrapping his arms around the dancer. "Love me Jimin"

"I do, you know I do" he replied. Jiyoung glared at him, before rolling off the couch with his arms still wrapped around the brunette. He landed on top of Jimin, pushing all of the air out of his lungs.

"Don't lie to me... if you loved me then you would do whatever you needed to, to make me happy .... And I'm not happy Chim" He stroked the dark haired boys face, "But it's OK cause I'll make you love me"

He slammed his lips onto Jimin's, biting down hard on the dark-haired boys bottom lip, forcing a gasp out of the boy, and shoving his tongue into the others mouth. Jimin tore his mouth away, turning his face to the side, he wiped a hand across his mouth in disgust.

"Jiyoung, you don't want to do this" Jimin put his hands on Jiyoungs chest, trying to push the blonde away from him. But Jiyoung just grabbed both of Jimin's hands in his good hand and pulled them above his head, holding them there while he licked Jimin's exposed neck.

Jimin shook his head back and forth, trying to block his neck "What are you doing Ji-Ji? I don't want this" Jimin's voice started to take on a panicky tone and he tugged his arms down, trying to loosen the blonde boys grip, but his hand was too strong, and Jiyoung had all of his weight bearing down on Jimin.