Tease

Hoseok couldn't deal with this, he was in a constant state of frustration because of that little shit and he'd hit his limit.

After the dream he thought Jimin would continue to avoid him, and he'd be able to ignore his twisted feelings for the younger boy. But instead that little brat has spent the last three weeks teasing the shit out of him.

From the first day after that night he'd started taking his clothes off to change in front of him, with no hesitation, no shyness. Just tearing his shirt off without caring that the older boy was in the room. Sometimes he even stroked his shoulder, or the back of his neck, while standing in those ridiculously small boxers. And that was only the beginning.

By the third day he had started randomly brushing against Hoseok whenever he could, sometimes it was the back of his hand over the older's arm or hip, or he leant on the older boys leg with his hand dangling against the inside of his thigh. In the mornings it was the lightest touch of his fingertips on Hobi's cheekbones or jawline as the older boy was just waking up, or a thumb touching his bottom lip, so he woke up wanting what he shouldn't be wanting.

The dance practices... god ... they were like torture sessions, leaving him on fire. There's already so much touching, panting, sweating in the group dances, and then you add in Jimin's random caresses and Hoseok came out of every session burning for the younger boy.

Today had been the worst yet – he'd been dancing by himself, but he'd taken a break to catch his breath, leaning against the mirror in the studio. He'd closed his eyes,concentrating on the steps he needed to memorise for the MAMA stage, hadn't even heard the younger boy move, but he felt his lips on the back of his neck, and then his teeth scraping the curve where his shoulder met his neck. Hoseok had actually moaned, very loudly, his body pressing back into the younger boy for a split second before his body heat was gone. By the time Hoseok had spun around, Jimin was out of arms reach, smiling and winking at him.

Hobi had stormed out of the studio,past the pink haired idiot that was smirking at him, and ending up in the dark empty office. And now he was sitting in the only chair in the room, elbows on his knees and head resting on his hands. He was trying to get his semi-hard body to calm the fuck down before he had to go back into the main room and face his band mates, but he wasn't having any luck.

He could hear footsteps outside of the office, knew who the footsteps belonged to. Holding his breath he prayed for them to continue down the hallway, but instead they paused on the other side of the door.

"Hyung?" Of course it would be Jimin looking for him. The younger boy's voice was tentative through the door, and he sounded a little nervous.

'Please don't come in here' Hobi pleaded silently. The door knob rattled and Hoseok sighed in defeat.

He'd had enough, he needed Jimin.

Getting to his feet, he had made it almost to the doorway before the door swung open.

Jimin took a tentative step into the room, before he was pulled further into the dark space, and the door was slammed and locked this time.

The younger boy stood in the middle o fthe pitch black space, not knowing the room well enough to find his way in the dark. "Hobi?"

He could feel Hoseok standing in front of him, the heat from his Hyung's body made his skin tingle as they stood an inch apart, his breath gently caressed Jimin's cheek. 

The younger reached out a hand, seeking the reassurance of Hobi's strength in the dark space, but Hoseok stepped to the side, avoiding Jimin's touch.

Jimin didn't move. He didn't know what Hoseok was doing, but being in the dark, not knowing where the other man was, was making him hot.  His tongue flicked out to lick his lips, as he tried to hear if the other boy was moving around in the room, but the only sound was his own harsh breathing.  He jumped as the warm touch of a fingertip scraped the edge of his full bottom lip, before he felt the ghost of a pair of lips on the same spot.

"Have you been having fun my Jiminie?" Hoseok asked. He was standing just out of the younger boys reach. His eyes were already adjusted to the dim lighting so he could see Jimin reach up to touch his mouth. Trying to stay calm, he concentrated on keeping his breathing under control, and ignoring the fact that  all his body wanted was to wreck the younger boy.

"What do you mean Hyung?" Jimin played innocent, smiling a little in the dark.

Hoseok laughed under his breath, inching closer to the other.  "Is this revenge baby?" He teased the other boy gently "Just trying to torture me?"

Pleasure flooded Jimin at the pet names that Hoseok kept throwing into his questions. Jimin's voice dropped to a whisper, hoping to make Hoseok come a little closer in order to hear the response "Of course not hyung"

"I believe you" Hoseok stepped forward, cupping the younger's face and smashing their lips together.