Magic

The boys arrived back to the dorm, and Hoseok was starting to feel a little guilty for teasing Jimin. Maybe the stripping comment was a little bit too much, he thought. He genuinely believed Jimin would understand that it was a joke, but with the way the boy had been sulking in the car maybe he hadn't figured that out. During the trip to the dorm he had decided that it would be less hassle in the long run to just say sorry and then Jimin could get over it and stop moping. So now Hoseok was looking for an opportunity to get the younger boy alone to apologise to him, and he had just spotted Jimin wandering into their shared bedroom.

As he walked into the room, Jimin looked up with the weirdest look on his face. Hoseok could have sworn he looked guilty, but all he was doing was stretching up to push a shoebox onto his shelf in the huge closet they shared. Hoseok grinned at the tiny boy standing on tip-toes trying to push the box further back.

"Why do you even put anything on that shelf – you'll never be able to get it back down" he laughed at the midget.

"What do you want Hoseok?" Jimin asked him sounding distracted. Hoseok frowned, he expected some kind of reaction to his joke, and he was frustrated that the younger boy hadn't laughed or even cracked a smile at the comedy gold.

He shook his head a little, remembering why he was there in the first place "Oh yeah, I just wanted to say sorry for the stripper comment today" he gave his dongsaeng his cutest smile "You know it was just a joke right?"

Jimin glanced at his Hyung, before looking at the floor and nodding slowly "Yeah I know"

Hoseok walked over to the younger boy and flung an arm around his shoulders "so you forgive me?"

"Sure"

"Good – I'm going to go annoy Kookie for a while. You have fun with whatever you are doing" Hoseok squeezed the boys shoulders a little harder and then walked out of the room, leaving Jimin staring at his feet and rubbing his arm where the older boy had been gripping.

The next day

Jimin was standing in his closet staring at the racks of clothing in front of him, trying to remember what his schedule was for the day so he could pick an appropriate outfit. The box on the shelf caught his eye, he felt an overwhelming urge to make sure the totem was safe. Dragging a step ladder across, he climbed up and grabbed the shoe box down. Reaching in, he grabbed the china doll, bringing it out of the dark.

"What the ...?" The doll had changed. It still had the same pink hair, this time it was swept back from the dolls forehead, and it was wearing black jeans with tiny rips in the knees, a white t-shirt and Jimin's favourite denim jacket. Jimin examined the doll closely, to see if there were any wires or batteries. He held the doll in his hand warming it up to see if it was affected by heat or cold, but he couldn't figure out what made the doll work. "Well - That's some pretty impressive technology you have little Chim" he quickly changed into black dress pants, and a white dress shirt.

Putting the totem in his pocket he started to exit the room, when he heard Namjoon reminding everyone that they were doing their choreography shoot today. Jimin looked down at his clothes and realised he was in the wrong outfit. He rushed back into his room, changing into the correct clothing for the day, and switching the statue from his dress pants to the pocket of his jacket. He was so flustered he didn't realise that he was now wearing the same clothing as the ones the doll had been wearing from the beginning.