Fat and Lazy

A/N  - Shout out to Hopexful - I have no idea who you are but you make me want to keep writing this story.  Every time I see your name in my notifications I want to smile.  Thank You. Thank You Thank You.  

A week later

He was back in the same living room, at least he thought it was the same room, although everything seemed like it was a little faded. The curtains were closed, and dust floated through the air. The whole house felt a little vacant or empty. Hoseok sat on the floor behind his glass barrier, after two of these nightmares, he had a fairly good idea that this was not going to be a fun experience.

As soon as he sat down, the door to the living room opened and the father walked in, followed closely by the boy. This time the kid was about 12 years old, and he was starting to look really familiar to Hoseok.

"But Dad, it's just dancing" the boy was saying to his father, clearly trying to control his voice, to stop the whiny tone that was edging his words. Hoseok understood, he knew that the child's father would definitely not appreciate him whining.

The man spun on the boy "This is that Trash Boy's influence on you isn't it? That kid is a little freak."

Part of Hoseok was curious about who the Trash Boy was, but he was distracted as the conversation in front of him continued.

"N-N-No – It's got nothing to do with h-him," the boy stumbled over his words.

"So you just want to wear sparkles and make up? Is that it? Want to dress up like a barbie doll?"

"No Dad" the boy sighed looking at the floor.

The man laughed at the boy "Besides - look at you – you are such a fat little pig, who would want to see someone like you dance?"

Hoseok flinched at the insult, that was low, but the kid didn't tear up even once.

"Now go get me a beer"

"But... Dad..."

"No! I've already given you my answer." The kids shoulders slumped as he walked towards the kitchen "And I don't want you hanging out with that little freak anymore either" The child paused for a split second before continuing to the fridge.

Everything started to fade a little, going slightly out of focus, and Hoseok closed his eyes, hoping this was the end of tonight's little show, but when he opened his eyes he was still in the same house. Now what? He thought to himself.

The living room was empty again, but he could see the kid standing in the kitchen, looking down at the full plate he was holding. Hoseok could hear the boy's stomach growling from behind his barrier but as he watched the dark haired child looked around him, possibly checking to make sure his father wasn't in the room, before scraping his entire meal into the bin.

The boy sighed, before rinsing his plate, and grabbing a glass of water and drinking it in two gulps.

Hoseok was disturbed by what he just saw, but the dream was already ending.

Opening his eyes, he found himself lying in his bed. His heart was racing, and a million thoughts were zipping through his mind. He groaned in frustration, glancing over at Jimin, who was curled up in his bed, facing away from Hoseok and snoring gently.

Hoseok sighed, he had so many questions. Number one being why was this happening to him at all?, Followed closely by whose dreams were they? They definitely weren't his, he'd never met these people of been in that house.

And why did he see that last bit? What were the dreams trying to tell him – was he meant to do something? How can he make this STOP?

The next day

Hoseok was lonely. He knew his band mates were still upset with him over the Jin incident, it had been weeks, and things were still not back to normal. He had apologised to Jin 100 times now, but the older man continued to tense up whenever Hobi was watching him in dance practices.

Hoseok sighed, Jin's dancing had improved significantly, he suspected that the eldest member had been getting late night help from Jimin, which would explain why Jimin hadn't been in their room very often. He knew he needed praise Jin on his progress, but it was so awkward now, and he couldn't find the right words to fix it.

And the others could sense the tension whenever Hoseok was in the room, so now they were avoiding being in the same room as the dance leader unless it was for work related activities.

So Hobi was alone, and feeling shut out. And the dreams kept playing in his head, making him miserable and confused.

This was all Jimin's fault. Why did he have to get involved? He made everything so much worse. Hoseok ran his hand through his hair, if Jimin had just sided with him....if he just supported the older boy once .... Hobi didn't know why he got so angry when Jimin didn't choose his side, but anytime it happened it was guaranteed to bring Hoseok's temper to a breaking point. All of this was Jimin's fault.

As this thought came into his head, the boy in question walked into the practice room, his arms wrapped around Jungkook's shoulder as they laughed at something Jin was yelling in the hallway outside. When they spotted Hobi leaning against the mirror, Jungkook offered a small smile and a wave.

Hoseoksighed again, and got to his feet, grabbing his bag he walked out ofthe practice room, shoving past the team members in the doorway andwalking into the office.

Slumpingin the chair, he rubbed his shoulders, trying to loosen up themuscles. He still doesn't understand how this all happened. Oneday, he had his hyung's giving him sometimes unneeded and generallyunwanted, but always appreciated advice. His Maknae's laughed at hisjokes, and crawled all over him whenever they could get away with it. And Jimin was his best friend who he loved to tease until heblushed, but underneath the teasing, he relied on the boy to keep him anchored. 

Theneverything went to hell, the dreams were making him crazy, his temperwas all over the place, Jimin's attitude was pushing all of hisbuttons, and now everything is wrong.

Thenext time he looked at the clock it was an hour later. He stood up,grabbed his things and walked back to the dorm.