Finally

Warning - Actual Smut - I think - unless I rewrite it again.  

Jimin gasped at the urgency in Hobi's kiss, he knew he'd be in trouble for teasing the older boy, but this was not what he expected. His body melted into the older boy, he'd never been this turned on from just a kiss before, and he wanted MORE.

His lips parted, allowing Hoseok to taste him. The red head explored Jimin's mouth, his tongue delving deep, as his hand moved to the back of Jimin's head, holding him in place to allow more pressure. Jimin moaned into the kiss, his arms wrapping around the elder's waist and pulling their bodies together,pressing his chest and legs against the other he could feel how turned on Hoseok was, and he was happy that he wasn't the only needy one.

Reaching a hand between their bodies, Jimin cupped the elder through his jeans. Hobi moaned into the kiss,and his hips jerked forward into Jimin's hand. The red head moaned a second time as a small hand flicked open his fly and snaked it's way into his pants, inching past the elastic of his boxers and gripping his hardened flesh. Hoseok pulled his face from the younger's lips,throwing his head back and whimpering softly. Slowly Jimin slid his hand down the length of Hoseok, and then back again, then doing itagain when he heard the red head's breath catch, and feeling the shiver going through the elder's body.

Pushing Jimin's hand aside, Hoseok pulled his jeans and boxers down, stepping out of them, before yanking his shirt over his head. Grabbing the pink-haired boys shirt, he slowly drew it up his body, watching as more of Jimin's sexiness was revealed.

"So beautiful Jimin"

He pulled the shirt over his head,throwing it into the corner, and running his fingers down the centre of the younger boys chest to the fly on his jeans, the other hand tracing circles around Jimin's now hardened nipples, flicking it gently with his fingertip before sinking to his knees to remove the boys pants and underwear.

Jimin grabbed his wrist before he could throw the jeans into the same corner as the rest of his clothing. He dug into the pocket, pulling something out, before nodding at Hoseok,who tossed the pants away.

Kneeling in front of the gorgeous male,put his face in line with Jimin's big and beautiful dick, and the look of it had him licking his lips. Hoseok flicked his tongue across the tip of Jimin's cock, leaving little kitten licks across and around the top. The boy in front of him whined, his hands clenching at his sides. "p-p-please Hobi" Jimin moaned desperately.

The red head smiled before digging his tongue into the slit. Jimin's hips bucked forwards, and he whimpered and finally, Hoseok wrapped his lips around Jimin, swirling his tongue around the tip, and sucking gently. He was running on instinct, never having done this before, but judging by the moans and whines coming from the younger boy, he was enjoying it.

Hoseok breathed out, hollowing his cheeks, and pushing his mouth further down Jimin's length. He kept moving forwards, stroking the underside of Jimin's dick with his tongue, until he felt the younger boy hit the back of his throat, and he felt his gag reflex kick in.

Instinctively he tried to pull back,but Jimin's hand was on the back of his head pushing him further down his shaft - "Hooooobiiii". Hoseok hummed around the flesh in his mouth, moaning at the sound of his name on Jimin's lips. The younger boy whimpered again at the vibrations against his sensitive tip. Releasing Hobi's hair he allowed him to bob his head back and forth,dragging his tongue up the length of the younger boy, and making sure the tip of his cock hit the back of his throat with every movement. Jimin couldn't stop himself from looking down, seeing Hobi's amazing lips wrapped around his cock had him almost cumming already. "Fuck Hobi – stop – I want to cum with you inside me"