The last time

Hoseok opened his eyes and groaned as he realised he was back in the white room. He had been so sure that he had seen the end of this. He was happy, Jimin was happy, he didn't want whatever this dream was going to show him to ruin that.

Warm arms wrapped around his waist,and he could feel his boyfriends breathe on the back of his neck. Alight kiss was placed on the skin there and Hoseok smiled, turning in the other boys embrace to peck his beautiful lips. Jimin hummed in pleasure and closed his eyes as the elder leaned his forehead against his.

Jimin reluctantly pulled away from his lover and looked around. "Did you call me?" Hobi shook his head. "Well that's different" Jimin grinned.

Hobi nodded "And there's no wall again"

The room started shifting gently around them, and they found themselves standing behind a row of tables. Looking around they could see the other member's faces,although the other boys were frozen, like they were mannequins in a store. They could see two empty chairs, and Jimin shrugged sitting down in his normal chair to the right of Hoseok, leaving a space between himself and Namjoon.

As soon as Hoseok sat down a blurry crowd of people appeared before them, and a shadow of their manager appeared behind them.

"Hobi" Jimin whispered urgently"look at their faces" Hoseok looked at the line on the side of the hall and realised none of the crowd had distinct features, it waslike all of them had been painted and then smudged with a finger while the paint was still wet.

Hobi frowned and whispered back "I can't tell what they're saying either – I mean I'm sitting right beside Joonie and I can't understand anything he's saying".

Jimin looked around again – this all seemed really familiar to him. "It's the fan meet" he mumbled under his breathe

"What fan meet?"

"You might not remember – it was a little over a year ago. It's the one where-" he trailed off,his eyes searching the crowd. When he spotted what he was looking for he sighed "There she is"

In the crowd of blurry faces, the gypsy girl's face was crystal clear, and he could hear the bells on her scarf as she walked to the table.

"Annyeong Jimin-ssi" she smiled up at him as she held her hand out to him.

Hoseok was lost, he had no idea what was happening "Jimin?"

"Shhhh Hoseok" he hushed his boyfriend before taking the girls hand " Annyeong Noona"

The girl stroked her fingertips over Jimin's hand, "Are you better Jimin-ssi?" She asked, even though her face told him she already knew the answer.

"I am in less pain, Noona" he replied, his lips curving into a smile of pure happiness.

"I can see, the cracks are still there, but you've stopped trying to hide them."

"I just found someone who accepted me for the cracks, and loved me anyway"

The gypsy girl smiled up at the Korean boy in front of her, stroking his hand one last time before turning to Hoseok.

"Annyeong Hoseok-Ah" she held out her hand to the red-haired boy.

Hoseok found himself reaching for the girl's hand, feeling a little uncomfortable when she intertwined their fingers. He raised an eyebrow at Jimin beside him, but the younger boy just lifted one shoulder.

"I would like to apologise Hoseok-Ah, for the pain you had to go through – no don't interrupt"Hobi shut his mouth swallowing the words he was going to say "I am sorry but you both needed to understand. You needed to see each other. And you both needed to wake up."

The girl took hold of the back of Hoseok's hand and gently stroked the fingers of her right hand over his palm "And now – you are here, with each other as you should be, I am happy for the both of you and I hope you understand why I did it" Her bells jingled as she turned her head to look at Jimin while keeping hold of Hoseok's hand.

"But Noona, we broke your gift –I'm so sorry"

"Don't worry Jimin-ssi, it was always meant to be broken," Jimins face dropped, he looked heartbroken and the girl couldn't help herself as she smiled at the cute look on his face "but if it meant so much to you, I will replace it"

She gave the pair another smile,this one had a tinge of sadness. "Goodbye my loves."

They woke up at the same time. They were curled up in Hoseok's bed, Jimin had his head resting on Hobi's arm, his legs tangled up with the older boys. He could feel that he was holding something in the hand that was resting on his boyfriends chest. Opening his fingers he discovered a tiny china doll, but this time it wasn't Jimin, it was a miniature version of Hoseok. And it was wearing a tiny pair of boxer shorts and nothing else.

Jimin giggled as he stroked the beautiful little statue. Looking up he met his boyfriend's eyes. Hoseok slowly brought his own hand up to rest on his chest beside his partners. His fingers opening slowly, a little statue fell out.

Jimin laughed in delight, lying on Hoseok's chest was a tiny NAKED version of himself. "Was that real?" Hoseok's morning voice was deep and scratchy and did wonderful things to Jimin's body.

Jimin shrugged, he grabbed both statues, putting them on the table beside the bed, before wriggling up to plant a kiss on his boyfriends lips

"Does it matter?"