Not done

"So the victim was in the kitchen when he was shot three times in the back." You look down "And it appears the deviant was also injured somehow." You look at Connor with a quizzical look "So where was the deviant hurt?" Connor scanned the room and walked over to a spot near the counter.

Of course he licked the blue blood off his finger which made you cringe "It's fresh, now where is the weapon." Connor walked around the home while you searched for anymore blue blood. "Aha!" You picked up a knife with the blue blood on it and quickly scratched the side of your neck not knowing you left a trace of the stuff on it.

"Ay Connor I found the weapon used to harm the deviant!" You said triumphantly "Yea I can see that and while you were looking for the weapon Hank and I found the deviant in the shed in the backyard. He always had to one up you.

"I think we're done here!" You said and sighed "I could go for some food now." Then everything seemed to go into slow motion Connor analyzed you and saw there was a trace of blue blood on your neck so he did the most rational thing.

Connor walked up to you as you finished that sentence and licked the side of your neck slowly and when he was done he whispered in your ear "Now we're done." And just walked off??? "D-Done?" You stutter "oH we're not done Connor!" You ran after him but he was already gone.

You got a text on your phone and you quickly pressed it.

Connor: See you at home detective ❤️

Oh you were gonna murder him