Modification

"So this is safe right?"
"Yea of course dude."

No it's not. Illegal modifications on an android? Yea right. It's illegal and unsafe. Mainly because you built this shit yourself, from scratch, because you wanted to see if they would work on poor Connor.

Poor no more once he gets to snort cocaine and eat fast food while going bar hopping with you and hank and then sleeping off a major hangover with you.

Yea it's safe

You wouldn't put your Dear Android Boyfriend™️ through unsafe modification surgery. So at the moment you were a little nervous because well, there isn't an anesthetic for androids...or do they just like shut down or something....what even is android anatomy?

"Don't worry (Y/n). I'll power down for a bit and then you can just tap my LED to "wake" me up." Right, an android powering down isn't truly sleep. You're gonna fix that.

"Alright. You'll be a different person when you wake up Connor." You smile down at him "just don't...damage anything important." He tells you "Gotcha."

______

"I think I did too much."
"Too much what?"
"I don't know I added a sarcasm module and the other things, was that too much?"
"Nah."

You nod and open your bedroom door, Connor was laying down and sleeping "He looks relaxed." Hank points out "Yea I think the sleeping module is kicking in. Easier for him to recharge and stuff also." These mods weren't all bullshit.

Connor opens his eyes and looks at the two of you "hey y'all." Oh shit. "Hey Connor how ya doing?" He looks around "Not too shabby. Insides hurt like a bitch though, no wonder you're not a surgeon (y/n)."  oof maybe you shouldn't have messed with his coding.

"So to test out the mods we're gonna go to a bar. You ready?" Connor nods "Wait lemme just," he removes his LED "there." Huh he looks even more human now. "I also got you spare clothes kid." Hank gives him a bag "Tonight is gonna be magical." You think.

______

Yea it was pretty magical.

Connor got to experience drinking, eating, smoking, getting into bar fights, drugs, almost crashing the car, driving to the countryside late at night, finding sketchy things, having to Hotwire a random car and speeding off when a gang started following you guys and damaged your other car.

Fun times for everyone.

You got to Hank's place and you collapsed on the couch, Connor did the same "So how was you're first night as a human being?" You breathes out, coming down from an adrenaline high "Fun. Let's do it again." He laughs "Another night kids. I'm off to bed." Hank bids you two goodnight.

"I'm glad you installed those programs and mods into me (Y/n)."
"Me fucking too pal."