Wild night

Human Connor au? Connor is Hank's son au???? Connor and Cole = best of bros au?????

Of course you agreed to this stupid thing "So what're we doing and why're we doing it?" "Ha ha we're doing this (Y/n) because we're rebellious teenagers. And I'm bored and Connor is down for whatever." You look to Connor who is on his phone "Yep." He says not even looking up.

You were downtown with both Connor and Markus because Markus wanted to spray paint stuff. Where was North and Kara? Well Kara was probably asleep and wouldn't care do to this while North was just asleep. She's gone.

Flashback

"Hey wake up." You look at Connor "Dumbass it's not morning." You smack him lightly and try to go back to sleep "It's Markus he wants to hang." You open your eyes "What're we gonna do?" "He said we're gonna vandalize things." "Wow what a Deviant." Connor looks at his phone.

"He said we're gonna spray paint billboards and stuff." "Who's all gonna go?" "Me, you, and that's it. Kara is asleep and probably ignoring Markus while North just can't get up, once she's asleep she'll sleep." You get up from the warm bed and stretch "Alright." "You in?" "Yea."

Flashback end

"I still don't know what's happening." Markus groans "We're gonna spray paint this giant billboard because we can. And it's gonna look cool." You look up at the giant board, it would make for a good canvas for anything. "What're we supposed to write?" "Let's say fuck the police!" "No Markus m-my dad is a police officer dude." Connor stares at his friend in disbelief.

"Let's just draw on it." You suggest and Markus starts jumping up and down "Let's draw a sun as a symbol of our friendship-" "NO." "but Connor....I thought we were friends...." Markus whines while fake crying "Hey guys." You try and get their attention "Guys. Guys there's police cars." You turn to them "We gotta rUN!" "We didn't do anything illegal though!" "We're on private property Markus!" You grab him and Connor and book it.

__________

They confiscated Markus's spray paints and they took all three of your bags "Ha so much for a fun Saturday boys." "We could've cracked open a cold one..." Connor mutters and readjusts his beanie. The doors open to reveal Hank holding his other son Cole "There he is!" Cole points and runs to Connor "Hey bro." He hugs him.

"I'm here to pick you three up." He says "C'mon we need to talk." Uh oh. You all head to the car with Connor sitting in front while you and Markus sat in the back with Cole. "So tell me why you three decided to sneak out at midnight to vandalize a billboard?" He starts up the car "We didn't vandalize anything..." "Don't get smart with me kid."

"Whose idea was it anyways?" "Markus." You and Connor both said "Snitches." You hear him mutter "Connor no phone for three weeks-" "Ohhhh my godddddd." He groans and leans his head against the window "Mood." You whisper to Markus who snickers.

"Cole you want ice cream?" "Ice cream?!" He perks up "Yea we might as well. Ah fuck it everyone gets ice cream." "Hell yea." You fist bump Markus and fist bump the back of Connor's head.

___________

"So I've decided to reduce your sentence kid." Hank looks at Connor "oh really?" "Yea I mean you didn't necessarily vandalize anything and yea sure you all have to do community service but it's better than Juvie." You all nod quickly "So Connor you can have your phone BUT you must take out the trash and do dishes." You start laughing the one thing Connor really hates is doing the dishes.

"Okay." He finally says "So did you guys get into a shoot out with the police? Did you all have to jump fences?? Did you guys jump from rooftops???" Cole fires questions at you three "Slow down kiddo. One no we didn't get into a shoot out." You say "Two. Yea we had to jump fences and stuff. And three no we didn't jump from roofs." Cole sits down and sighs.

"Yea nothing cool buddy." Connor ruffles his hair "Ah snap there's my dad." Markus sighs "It's been a fun adventure with y'all but I might not be able to go out anymore." You wave "Have fun." "Don't worry Markus. I'll draw that sun just for you. As a symbol of our friendship." Connor says dramatically Markus holds up the peace sign and disappears into the car.

"Wild night." You look to your boyfriend "Yea."

"Say next time we're ever in a police chase don't try to throw stuff at them."