A/n

Hey I'm looking into some cool au's I could do

Idk if it'll be a series or just a really long one shot

Also I start skool tomorrow

Vote now on your phones

Castle of Cagliostro au

Connor being the cool thief with Markus as his partner. On a mission to see where the counterfeit money is coming from they encounter YOU! The princess being held captive by Gavin, the evil duke behind the counterfeit money productions.

also you're being forced to marry him so that's not a good thing. Connor will save you don't worry. Little bit of Rk900 in there as that one samurai dude. North is the one spy lady. Hank is the detective dude tired of everyone's shit.

(Of course everyone will be human in this)

I gotta watch the movie again

Reverse au

Connor is human in this cool reverse au and Hank is the android partner assigned to him. You're the sweet and smart neighbour of Connor that gets roped into everything because of a deviant trying to attack you.

Hank plays matchmaker in trying to get you and Connor together. Idk who Kara and the others will be though. Probably themselves.

Android selves idk.

Pacific rim au?????

Idk y'all can come up with something.

I was thinking that you and Connor could be the K-Scientists, Hank as the commander or something who lost his son to a Kaiju attack, the others could be Jaeger pilots idk.

Androids do exist in this au but like humans don't give a shit they just need help with dealing with these Godzillas. No android discrimination but there's that 1%.

you could be drift compatible with Connor.

some war au idk???????

It's not an android vs. Humans thing it'll be like a human au???

Which war idk

World War III?

Soldier Connor trying to get you to a safe place but to do so y'all gotta get past a ton of things.