No sass

I'm back
I also threw up in the hallway at school

Name: Connor R.K
Age: 22
Profession: Roboticist, mathematician, crypto-analyst
Bio: born in 2016, Connor Ríoghnán Kennedy was born in Detroit, Michigan. At age 8 he graduated from high school with top grades and full ride scholarships to Princeton, Georgetown, MIT, and Harvard. Connor attended MIT at age 10 and graduated at 14. By age 18 he acquired 6 Ph.D's in engineering, education, theology and religious studies, and earned some other degrees in mythology and Latin studies. At age 20 Connor began working with Boston Dynamics and travels around the world, speaking on the topic of advancing AI studies and human rights. As of now he works at Cyberlife.

(What a sweet boy earning all these things. Connor gets that bread)

Connor gulped as he stared at the front door of the most prestigious (not really) company in Detroit, the company was called Minerva and it was the leading company in all STEM fields.

Known for being the most "inclusive", (not really) and also known for having the smartest people working there. Connor would be one of those workers.

It wasn't that Cyberlife got boring (it kinda did) he didn't like that they did some questionable things as a company. Connor sucked up his courage and opened the door and was greeted by the secretary "Hello you must be Dr. Connor , follow me." She said curtly and Connor only nodded.

_____

"I don't need a partner in my lab. I don't need two dingbats in MY lab." Hank grumbled at Fowler "Hank at the moment your lab is not producing work and is not meeting the quota for this company. You need help." "Oh don't we all." The two were about to go into a cat fight but the door opened "Dr. Kennedy is here." The secretary stepped aside and let Connor into the room and closed the door.

"Hello, I'm Connor. I'm the scientist sent by cyberlife." This was mostly said in a questionable tone. The office was filled with an awkward silence, "No." "Hank." Fowler sighed and rubbed his temple "You just got the best guy from cyberlife, you got a prodigy and all you say is no?" "Meh." Hank mutters and starts to walks out of the office "Hank I'm creating a dream team for your lab and you will treat them with respect." Hank pauses for a moment "I'll think about it." And closes the door.

"I'm sorry about that Doctor, but Hank is very special. It'll take time for him to get accustomed to help in his "special" lab. The secretary out there will tell you where it is." Fowler nods at Connor and he leaves.

______

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)
Age: 21
Profession: Astrophysicist, aerospace engineer, mythologist, part time hacker
Bio: (Y/n) (M/n) (L/n) was born in 2017 in Jupiter, Florida. At age 9 she graduated from high school and immediately went to college at Embry-Riddle aeronautical university on a full-ride scholarship and graduated at age 13. By age 17 she had 7 PhD's under her belt and taught Mythology at University college Dublin in Ireland. At age 19 she moved back to the U.S and started working for NASA, one year later did she move to Detroit to work for Minerva.

You make your way to Dr. Anderson's lab, your white lab coat fluttering behind you and your shoes make a tip tap noise when they touch the tile floor. You quickly fix your pants and run your hand over the top of your head to make sure no hairs were sticking out of the high ponytail you had. You shift the backpack you have so not to put too much weight on your back.

You reach the double glass doors and go to open it but you find out it's locked. You look around for the keycard lock and take a swipe at it with your card. It makes a loud noise and shows a red light.

"Damn, declined." You look around and pull out a kit you carry around to disable the lock. "Just a few wires here and," you poke around with the system and see a green light and here a click. "Perfect." You put the things back in your bag and open the door.

"Hello." You jump and look around to see another person staring at you and sitting on a desk. "I'm Connor. The scientist sent by cyberlife." You put your bag down "Did you see me out there?" "Yes. I wanted to see what you were capable of." You look at Connor "Don't think I belong here or something?" "No just seeing what you can do to help this team." He answers.

"Last time I read the email it was only me, you, and someone else." "Still a team." You roll your eyes "Where can I put my bag?" "Where do you think?" You glare at Connor "Alright listen here  Connor, I didn't move here just to get this sass." "And?" You scoff

"I am a Doctor. I would like to be treated as such."
"So am I."

Sorry I made Connor sound like a dick in the ending I didn't know how to really put this
Also hello I'm back for a bit
I puked in the hallway at school today and it was fun
I dipped out of study guide during passing period and almost passed out in the bathroom on the floor.
And then this girl asked if I needed help and she helped me get to the nurse but I died before we made it.

Wild day today.