Hey I made a cool scientific theory

Some constructive criticism on this theory please, I came up with it in the shower.
I know this isn't a one shot or whatever but I wanna explore this more.

I call this the Parallel Universe bubble theory and from what I googled it's an original theory made by me!

So basically a parallel universe is like a bubble, lemme explain. So you know when you have a bubble in your hand and when you split your hands the bubble also splits, making two bubbles. One on one of the hands and the other bubble on the other hand.

That's basically our universe and the parallel universe. But the bigger bubble they came from that's gonna be the known universe. So these two bubbles if you gently press them against each other they don't form a bigger bubble they just kinda make an invisible wall of sorts.

That's what separates our universe from the parallel universe. And when you press the bubbles together and split your hands again sometimes more bubbles will be made. That's the multiverse.

And if your careful these universes won't combine together because they are different and that invisible wall separates them from their differences.

Science baby!

constructive criticism on this theory please and this is my own theory I made in the shower

I trademark this theory has my cool parallel universe bubble theory.

One shots will resume after this