Chapter 1

[ Added some minor characters to the CL]

Arms snaked around Cookies waist. She giggled feeling Lucious's stuble tickle her cheek. He followed the sway of her hips to the music. He had been watching from the doorway. Her sultry body moving about the kitchen. She swivled her hips against his crotch. He chuckled.

"Careful baby." He spoke.

She smiled dipping her finger in the icing in front of her. She held her finger up to him. He rose a brow at her. Leaning in he opened his mouth his lips wrapping around her finger. She grinned wiggling her ass against him again.

"Its good huh?" She asked. He nodded licking his lips. She once again stuck her finger in the icing then smeared it on her lips. He bit his lip knowing where this was going.

"But you taste better." Lucious smirked licking her lips.

He captured her lips after he was done. Spinning her to face him in his arms, he hoisted her up onto the counter. He pushed the icing and cupcakes off to the side. She grinned pulling his bottom lip with his teeth.

"Mmmmm...Someone's in the mood to play." Lucious groaned against her lips. She giggled nodding. Lucious's latest song played. Lucious was soon learning this song did things to her. Especially how her eyes dialated as his next verse was heard.

××

Pull her hair from behind, like a real dawg do. Got that pussy on my mind so girl, come thru.

××

He ran his hands up her thighs while he kissed her neck. She purred tilting her head back giving him more access. His hands ran up her back. A hungry moan left her lips when one hand gripped her hair tugging it sharply baring her neck to him fully.

"Mommy!" Jamal shouted approaching into the kitchen. Lucious groaned stopping his assault. Cookie herself growled her frustration.

"You say something cause if I do ima hurt his feelings." Lucious snapped against her neck. She rolled her eyes.

"What baby?" She questioned. Lucious nuzzled her neck making her giggle. Seconds later Jamal appeared in the kitchen.

"There's a big fat guy comming to the door." Jamal spoke. Lucious turned with a quickness. Nobody ever came to the house but the crew. Red flags raised.

"Go to Andres room and get in the closet. Right now. Tell him to go in there to." Lucious snapped pulling a gun out from under the counter. Jamal jumped at his voice. Cookie stood up on the counter pulling out a gun from on top of the cabinets.

"NOW!" Lucious boomed.

Jamal dashed upstairs. Cookie checked the clip of her pistol. She shared a look with Lucious silently communicating. He kissed her quickly before dashing out the back door. Cookie tucked her gun under her shirt. She cursed herself for not having pants on. Just an oversized big white T-shirt with her boy short underwear.

She peeked out the window seeing a man with a hood on and dark glasses knocking on the door. She took a deep breath walking to the door. Putting her hand behind her back that housed the gun, she started opening the door.

"Can I help you?" She asked just as Lucious creeped up behind him. As the man opened his mouth Lucious pressed a gun to the back of his head.

"Yo yo yo chill!" The man's deep voice bellowed. Cookie furrowed her brows.

"Mac!?" She questioned snatching the glasses off his face.

The man smiled at her, his booming laughter sounding out. Lucious shook his head lowering his gun. Cookie opened the door wide letting the men migrate inside. Lucious sighed shutting the door.