Chapter 35

[UNEDITED]

*Enjoy cause lord knows we all been STRESSED!

September 2006

Perched up on a high golden throne Cookie adjusted her fluffy over the top fur coat. A makeup artist doing touch ups before filming commenced. She was decked out in jewelry from head to toe. A crown with Lyon custom blinged out on her head, slightly tilted. One leg draped over an armrest with another crown dangling from her heel. Slightly slouched giving her the relaxed demeanor. Feeling every bit of powerful having to look down at everyone.

She hadn't been happy to know Lucious wanted her in the music video. She steadily turned him down every time he tried but this time he was taking no for an answer. Lucious's latest single "The Don" had took the streets by storm. His darkest most aggressive song to date. People were eating it up. So naturally they needed to drop a video. He needed her for a certain verse that had her mentioned.

She felt hot watching them film Lucious in his element on the other side of the studio. She fell in love with that pure rawness of him. A reminder of where they came from. A man who dropped bodies like flies. That uninhibited darkness within him called to her body like a siren.

Why did he have to be so fine? Here she was trying to hold out and there he was seducing her

Why did he have to be so fine? Here she was trying to hold out and there he was seducing her. She needed a stuff drink and to remind herself why she was on lock down. He soon joined her for their seen. A ski mask pulled over his face. A pistol in hand, his chain on display. He wanted to look rough. Giving the impression he was protector. She schooled herself giving straight face. Giving the queen gives as the music blasted over the speakers. Lucious standing below her ready for his cue. Doing a pimp walk up to the camera, smiling showing off his sharp and icy grill.

I'll lay down my life, protecting my wife. Shoot a nigga fa less, leave ya family a mess. Bow!

Aiming at the camera ass the gunshots erupted in the track, he headed back up to her throne. Taking the crown off her foot was her cue to sit up straight. Leaning on her knees flashing her own grill as he sat down on the step below her. As his chorus came through she leaned over him draping her arms around him. The director previously giving her free reign in this section. Feeling mischievous she eyed the camera directly while tilting his head to the side. Leaning down trailing her tounge up the side of his neck. Stopping at his ear with a smirk.

He fumbled nearly missing his cue. Not expecting her to do that. Continuing to spit his last verse where he sat. Hearing the director yell cut the music stopped. Sitting up straight Cookie adjusted her crown.

"That's perfect Cookie. We got the outro to shoot last, let's set up for that." He voiced m, the stage crew getting to work. Standing up Lucious turned narrowing his eyes at his wife.

"What you doing?" He questioned lowly, his eyes drinking her in and loving everything he saw.

"What?" She lightly teased as he helped her down. Tugging her into his arms, he inhaled her smooth scent.