Chapter 6

Lucious stirred in his sleep. His eyes fluttering open. He let out a soft yawn stretching a bit. The cool breath of his wife traveling across his back. She lay curled up on his side half sleeping on him as he lay on his stomach. He felt her hair wildly sprawled out on his back. He took deep breaths smelling the very prominent smell of roses.

He thanked the heavens for butler's and maids. He made a mental note to get some when he made it big. Thanks to them he didnt have to clean up a damn thing. It was already covered. He looked over to the left noticing a shiny little package laying next to his pillow. He sighed knowing what it was.

Feeling her breathing shift he knew she was waking up. She moved snuggling closer to him before he felt her warm lips peck his back. A very satisfied sigh leaving her lips.

"Good morning handsome." She purred running her hand over his back. He chuckled rolling over.

"Good morning beautiful. Sleep well?" He smiled. She nodded.

"Very well thanks to my big strong daddy." She grinned. He chuckled pulling her closer to him running his fingers through her hair.

"We didnt use a condom." He stated after some silence. She inhaled deeply.

"I know....Its fine we don't need them. Hell how many times did we raw dog it before Jamal popped up." She questioned. He grinned three years of fucking did nothing till one day she was pregnant.

"Shit, with the way we set up it'll be a minute before we cross that road again." She joked.

1 month later....

"If I catch you in yo mamas shit again boy I'm beating the black off of you. You understand me!?" Lucious boomed down at Jamal who had tears streaming down his face. His father held him in a tight grasp, the veins in his neck jutting out. It was times like these that Lucious scared the shit out of his son.

"Answer me!" He roared.

"Yes sir." Jamal whimpered dropping his gaze to the floor.

Lucious grumbled under his breath shoving his son to the side. He ignored the crying of the little boy and made his way downstairs. Stomping over to the fridge pulling out a beer. He cracked it open making his way to the garage.

It was his sanctuary. His recording studio, gym, man cave all in one. He finally convinced Cookie to let him take the garage instead of the spare bedroom. The only place he could sneak away.

He was not in the best of moods and seeing Jamal doing what he was doing didnt make it better. He partially blamed his mood on being a little on edge due to the cops busting in on the spot last night while Cookie was out.

He had just been having some bonding time with Andre in the garage when the pigs rolled up 3 cars deep. He was thankful they had just packaged and sent out that work they had. The came up empty handed and disappeared.

He had Ghost send up one of his lawyer goons and rose hell down at the station. They busted in with no warrant and had been real aggressive on his ass lately. That lawyer shut that down for him claiming to file harassment charges and some more shit.

Like the broke ass pigs the are they backed down. Which meant that was one issue off his back giving him room yo move. That didnt solve his next issue. He needed to call up Ghost and order a meeting between turfs because someone was getting sloppy.