Chapter 14

3 months later.....

"I'm sowy my wittle fat fat

"I'm sowy my wittle fat fat. I know baby." Cookie cooed in baby talk to her youngest son.

His little whimpers meeting her ears as she made a fresh bottle. Carol tried to pacify the young Lyon but he was having none if it. He just wanted his mom. A little mama's boy he became.

"I'm sowy you got a dumb ass daddy." She cooed shaking the bottle.

Lucious had bought the wrong formula and she hasn't noticed untill it was time to make him another one. His poor tummy was upset. The docter had told her that suddenly switching formulas without slow introduction could make them sick.

Lucious was gone before he could get an earful from her. His ass was rushing to grab her some formula and get where he need to be. Over the course of just a few months, both Bunky and Vernon had been shot. Lucious had packed on about 6 bodies.

Cookie herself had got one added on to her small list. She wasn't a killer but rolling around to the warehouse to check on Lu one night made her do it. It was him or her and she had a family to come home to. It was the same night both Bunk and V got shot. They were supposed to be transporting a guy and he caught them slipping. Shot them both with V's gun as they rolled up.

She just happened to pull up seconds before it happened. Her instinct was to grab the gun resting under her seat. That guy saw an opportunity to get away, and tried to jack her out her own car waving a gun in her face. He caught two in the chest when he wasn't paying attention.

The rest of the crew barreling out of the warehouse guns drawn ready for war. All because Frank Gathers had started a war between Ghost and a Mexican Cartel. To top shit off Frank was MIA. A 500,000 bounty from Ghost hiself resting on his head. Shit if Ghost was that serious to drop half a million for one guy imagine what he'd do when he caught him.

Lucious basically demanded, no ordered that she stay away from the warehouse. She in his words was forbidden to go anywhere near it. Arguing that it's for her safety. She's been a homebody since. He didn't really want her out and about and she really didn't want to go out.

"Is he gonna be alright?" Carol asked bouncing her nephew.

"He'll be fine, once he gets it out of his system. Thank you for getting the formula." Cookie spoke approaching her youngest.

He reached for his mother making those whining sounds he always did. Cupping under his arms she swiftly picked him up placing the bottle to his lips. Walking into the living room she layed him down in the couch propping him up with a pillow.

Carol watched the boys dance around to the song playing in the radio. Cookie giggled watching Jamal dance around with a brush as his microphone. He was dead ass serious to. Putting in a show like he was really in front if a crowd.