Chapter 29

[Unedited]

I suggest you recap on last chapter. And you finally get your Gender👀 drop.

Cookie groaned shifting in her sleep. Slowly stirring from her slumber do to pleasure swirling through her body. She let out a soft whimper tossing her head back. Her eyes fluttering open in the dim room, she reached down feeling Lucious short cut hair between her legs. She moaned arching her back. She wanted to look down but there was no use, she couldn't see him over her growing bump.

She could only feel him and imagine him staring into her eyes. She bit her lip feeling her legs starting to shake. Soon funding his name falling from her lips in a cry. He hummed lapping up her juices. Sitting up he met her eyes licking his lips. She panted pulling him down for a kiss. He pulled away, pulling her up to a seated position. Turning her around he smacked her ass tapping his shaft against her cheeks.

She looked over her shoulder arching for him. In truth this was the only comfortable position for her now that she was carrying two babies. At 5 months she wasn't very flexible. Not that Lucious minded, he was in love with that extra phat ass she had adopted.

She groaned as he inched in. Tgrowing it back to meet his thrusts. He moaned watching her ass shake forgetting what the point of him waking her up was. Suddenly remberinf he snapped out of his haze delivering a heavy handed smack. Cookie jumped looking over her shoulder.

"Next time you disappear without telling me, I'm gonna fuck you up." He growled pulling her hair. She moaned nodding as best she could.

"Don't do that shit again!" He barked putting more force behind. His hips but making sure not to hurt her.

"Okay baby shit." She whined and orgasm rushing forward.

He looked down biting his lip watching his member come out glistening. He felt her walls pulsing massing his length pulling his seed from him. Releasing her hair, he gripped her hips speeding his thrusts up. She bit her pillow gripping the sheets, her toes curling as she creamed all over him. Lucious tossed his head back groaning as his seed spilled inside her cave.

Pulling out Cookie laid down on her side relaxing her breathing. Lucious chuckled leaning over her. Kissing her neck then her cheek ending on her lips. She giggled his goatee tickling her.

"I've already called the hospital, Carol is fine. She's asleep she got stiches to close the gash on her eyebrow. Candace drove home to be with Evan and her baby. So when Carol is discharged later today we gotta figure something out." He spoke, Cookie looked at him cross.

"What do you mean? Figure something out she's coming with us." She spoke sitting up, he frowned shaking his head.

"No she's not." He spoke sternly.

"Excuse me? That's my sister, your crazy if you think we're leaving her here!"

"Babe, you told me she was using. That's not coming to the house when she starts going through withdrawals. I didn't say nothing about leaving her here but she's not coming home." He spat, Cookie glared at him. Smacking his face away from her standing up. Lucious growled grabbing her hand.

"I done told you about these fucking hands of yours." He snapped ignoring the nails digging into his wrist.

"Get off me!!" She screamed at him.

"Fucking quit it. Sit your ass down." He spoke forcefully sitting her back on the bed.

"Listen, nobody said leave her here. I'm thinking rehab. But you need to get this in your head. You are caring twins you need to be preparing for twice the work. Stop micromanaging your little sister. She is grown she chose these things in her life. I need you to focus on Cookie and what she wants in life, and these babies." He sighed ignoring her glaring eyes, pulling on his boxers.