Chapter 34

[Unedited]

*Last time I dropped a chapter for this I had some backlash. Know that this book is PRE-mapped out already. So no I'm not changing anything just cause you don't like it. I'm trying to keep things spicy so be nice to meeeee.

Anyways Hi guys!

Also there's been some confusion Trixie is not white Tracy. I'll drop a pic of her later.

"Phoenix, go ahead and sit outside." Trixie ordered, sick of arguing with the 6 year old.

"But..."

"What I say?" She snapped, he sucked his teeth looking torwards Lucious. The tall man seated staring right back at him. Watching him intently very calculated and intense. Seeming to focus on his every feature.

"Phoenix!"

"This fucking suckssssss!" The little boy snapped back stomping out. Lucious rose a brow looking at Trixie. Her reaction irking him, she simply rolled her eyes shutting the doors.

"So where'd your other baby mama go?" She teased walking around his office.

"So the kids mine. Fine, but what do you want?" He questioned, ignoring her statement.

"What I want? I want to be as stable and rich as you Lucious. We'll be out of your hair after you pay up."

"What in the fuck you talking about?" He grunted, getting up.

"I'm saying you pay me and you'll never have to see him again. I want it that way." She answered, Lucious stared at her like she lost her mind. Because to him she damn well did.

Meanwhile....

"I'm not a punk....I'm not a punk....I'm not a punk." Cookie chanted staring at herself in the mirror. Desmone sighed looking at her friend with pity. She knew Cookie was a strong woman, but being strong didnt mean you couldn't get hurt. Pulling herself together Cookies face went completely blank. This was real, this was reality. Lucious had another son he wasn't going to disappear. She had no choice but to pull it together. Now wasnt the time to fall. She could fall apart at home in the shower. She was going to buck up if it killed her.

"You good bitch?" Des questioned, Cookie nodded walking out the bathroom. Opening the sliding doors she was expecting to see that little boy but instead it was just Trixie and Lucious arguing. Desmone stayed in the conference room wanting to not be in the mess but hear it.

"You did this shit man! I'm not just about to give you money and that be that. Ima be in that boys life." Lucious barked, Cookie frowned listening to the arguement. Relationship wise they were strained but that didn't mean she'd let another bitch talk down on him.

"What part of I said no dont you understand?"

"What the fuck you do all this for if you didnt want me in his life? Yo ass dont make no fucking sense yo! Just a fucked off broad." He snapped spotting Cookie. His eyes softened in her direction.

"If she not gonna cooperate then that's fine. We know how to handle trash." Cookie spoke up making Lucious raise a brow not expecting that from her.