Chapter 13

"Man that's crazy....I can't believe it." Bunky spoke out loud as everyone crowded around the window looking into the nursery at the hospital.

Lucious chuckled, he couldn't believe it either. He had all knew respect for a women's body. Sure he's been in the room when all his kids were born, but delivering the baby was a whole different ball game.

He could never see Cookie as anything but a strong woman. She was a queen. A true queen, a powerful being. Currently she was undergoing stitches. Hakeem was quite the baby. A heavy one, not only that but his head was large.

Hakeem Isaiah Lyon.

Born March 6th, 1998.

9lbs 2oz.

Big brown eyes just like his mother.

Lucious knew this baby favored Cookie

Lucious knew this baby favored Cookie. His chocolate skin was just a few shades darker then hers. Jamal and Andre looked white almost when they were newborns. This one though, he had color probably the darkest in the room full of baby's.

"When do we get to see Cookie." Desmonè whined.

"She just pushed out balloon head over there. Give her some time." Vernon joked. Lucious whipped around giving him a glare. Vernon laughed raising his hands.

"My bad, my bad. I thought we all knew basketball head had a basketball as a head." He joked. Lucious shoved him, then flipped him off.

"Y'all quit playing before we get kicked out." Don chuckled.

"I mean he ain't lieing bro. Little man's got a big ass dome." Bunky joked.

"Yeah, like you got a big ass stomach. Shit, When you dropping this baby?" Lucious teased patting Bunky's stomach.

"Mr.Lyon, were are done with the procedure. Your wife is experiencing pain that is making her quite nauseas. We would like to give her pain medicine do to the nature of the year, but she has yet to decide to do formula or breastfeeding." A docter informed him.

Lucious nodded following him to the room. She lay propped up on the bed, a vomit bag in her hand. Lucious walked over to her. She gave him a soft smile resting her head back on the bed.

"Baby, maybe you should just get the medicine." Lucious spoke caressing her cheek. She sighed.

"But if I do the medicine I can't breast feed. We'll have to do formula." Cookie spoke. He knew she was real big on breast feeding her kids, but she couldn't do that stressed from her pain.

"I know. I'll go run and get some. Just find out what's the best kind." He responded, she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Why you looking at me like that?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

"Like what?" He asked.

"Like you wanna jump me." She responded. He chuckled biting his lip lightly.