Chapter 33

There was a since of urgency and excitement within Cookie as she jetted up stairs. She could hear his creepy chuckle at the bottom of the stairs but she didn't look back. She had no intention of falling on her face. She couldn't tell you why she complied with his demand. Anger and Arousal walked hand and hand sometimes. For her more times than not. A side of her felt dumb yet another side of her felt a need. A need for comfort, a need for reassurance, and a need for security. Something she desperately wanted yet he was the cause for it to be lacking.

Distracted in her thoughts she found herself standing in her bedroom. Lucious's scent wrapping around her like a warm hug for the first time in days. Much like a devil making a deal Lucious strode into the bedroom a few minutes after her. Shirtless with his pants unbuttoned and open. A purple bruise from where she hit him with the vase already forming and getting dark on his yellow skin. Cookie let out a shaky breath at his approach. She wanted to lash out again. Standing a few feet apart they solemnly looked at each other.

" I love you, know that." Lucious spoke reaching out gently caressing her cheek. She leaned into his touch her body betraying her.

"....Right now you've been nothing but a naughty girl." The gentle tone in his voice vanishing as he gripped her jaw roughly. She bit her lip eyeing him darkly, a laugh leaving her lips just to antagonize him. Pulling something from his pocket she froze and he grinned.

"You was just shooting at me. Now you afraid of a little knife." He teased, grabbing her shirt she stilled not to move. He cut the fabric with one quick swipe showing how sharp it was. He glared at the fabric as it slipped from her body, the chain having been broke fighting Trixie. Her perky breats out for his eyes to feast on.

"Get the fuck out them pants." He demanded closing the pocket knife. She moved to do so quickly getting out of her shoes then tugging her tight pants down. Opening his end table drawer he grabbed the silver handcuffs acting as if he didn't see the black furry ones she liked.

"You got something you wanna say to me?" He asked running his hand lightly over his bruise. She glared defiantly, he smiled she'd be singing a different tune here soon. He had plenty of energy and anger to get out.

"Fine, turn around." He demanded she did so rolling her eyes jumping out her skin at the smack she received on her ass. Grabbing her hands he roughly yanked them into place putting on the handcuffs. Bending her over the bed he kicked her legs farther apart. Pulling the belt from his pants he tapped it on her back.

"The fuck was you doing at the club?" He asked aloud, her outfit for one was a no, now to count that she was freshly waxed...it left a bad taste in his mouth.

"What you think...." She yelled stopping her own snark reply when the belt came across her ass.

"Why were you there?" He asked not getting a response he gave her two swats. If he had to whup her ass like a child so be it. She was being one, reckless like she had no since left. After a few repeated questions she finally got the idea to answer him.

"Wait wait wait!....I wanted to go out." Cookie rushed out clenching in anticipation for a blow. He hummed looking at her reddening ass. She flinched at his warm hand touching her ass.

"And you just happened to roll up?" He questioned, biting her lip she sighed.

"No....i knew she was there." She answered lowly getting another swat harder than the last.

"Lucious stop! It hurts!" Cookie growled squirming, he forced her top half to remain bent over. Running two fingers across her pussy she shivered.

"You were saying?" He spoke feeling how wet she was. She liked this shit as much as he did. Pushing into his hand he pursed his lips popping her between her legs. She let out a curse closing her legs.