Chapter 22

1 year later

2000

With things back on the up and up the months seemed to fly by. Prison life wasn't as bad with Tank around, Jackson stayed away. The prison was a lot more secure. Cookie minded her business and coasted, her prison days seemed to just go on and on, combining into one day. But in reality it had been months.

The boys visiting at least once every two weeks, Lucious's career had taken off. Cookie was sad he had less time to spend with her or visit her, but being a breakout artists was time consuming. She was proud of him, hearing him on TV. Looking at how big he was becoming. Their dreams were happening, she hated to be away from him when all this was going down.

"There you go drooling again." Star blurted making Cookie jump.

"Stop staring at that magazine like you wanna swallow it whole." She continued, Cookie rolled her eyes continuing to read.

"I do wanna swallow him whole. My daddy....i miss his face." Cookie responded, with a pout.

"Girl, you'll literally see him in two months. Earth to Cookie you forget your getting out?" Star spoke.

"Of course not. I can't wait, I just might tie him to the bed for a week. It'll be so good to be able to get some dick, just thinking about it....." Cookie muttered, Star rolled her eyes.

"I wonder if he is feening like you are." Star blurted, Cookie giggled thinking about Lucious.

"I just know he is. Probably some where taking care of hiself." She voiced.

Meanwhile......

"Girl move." Lucious chuckled prying hands off his chest. He heard a giggle sound out as lips kissed along his neck. He rolled his eyes continuing to lace his shoes up.

"You don't have to leave, you want to."

"I have to, you know that. I promised my kids a movie night." He responded tilting his head as her kisses trailed up to his ear.

"Stay with Trixie." She purred, he chuckled turning his head.

"I thought we said we leave our personas at the door." He teased pecking her lips, then stood. She laughed Trixie was her stage name, with a name like Ashley. She wasn't going anywhere, so she came up with Trixie.

"Well when are you coming back here?" She asked, laying on her side. Her sheer robe hiding nothing from his eyes.

"When I need some pussy." He bluntly stated with a smirk. She rolled her eyes watching him put his chains on.

"So when am I gonna meet the kids?" She joked, he tensed all playfulness leaving him.

"Never." He hissed, she blinked then looked down.

"I was kidding Lucious." She mumbled, he huffed ignoring her.

"No really, I'm sorry." She pushed grabbing his arm.

"Ashley I don't think we should fuck around anymore." He spoke, she gaped at him.

"Why?" She asked, his true reason had to do with the coming months.

"Its been a cool 7 months or whatever, but I don't want you catching feelings for me. I told you what it was when we started." He responded gently taking her hand off his arm. She felt the cold metal of his ring on her skin.

"Too late..." She mumbked softly hurt by his words, she quickly fixed her face.

"If I didn't know any better id say your addicted to this body, you always come back for more." She recovered, he licked his lips then shrugged.