Chapter 3

The plane ride was turning into a memorable experience. Laughter spread through the plane. With the kids in one of the back rooms they were free to be adults. Lucious had started somewhat of an argument between the group. It was all in good fun.

"Naw you said if you place down a draw 4 in Uno you should be able to stack with a draw 2 or vice versa." Ghost spoke. Lucious nodded.

"I did say that. And?" Lucious spoke.

"That's some bull shit!" Vernon added in. Cookie laughed.

"I agree. If you throw down a draw 2 you can't stack a draw 4 on top. That ain't cool." Cookie spoke.

"Its in the rules. I agree with Lu." Des spoke.

"Thank you." Lucious laughed.

"Where the hell in the rules does it say that?" Isabelle snapped. There was a pregnant pause between everyone as they looked to see who had the answer. Laughs busted out after a while.

"EXACTLY!" Kelly cheered. Lucious, Des, Bunky and Don sucked their teeth.

"Well be landing in half an hour. I advise you all to please buckle up." The pilot spoke over the intercom.

Everyone took their seats. The kids slowly filtering into the room. Jamal seemed to have gotten over his fear. He sat by Andre and Adel talking about whatever game they were playing.

Turning her head to gaze out the window she smiled. It was evening in Cali. She was given a nice Ariel view the sky orange like a fresh sundown. It was beautiful. She felt Lucious rest his chin on her shoulder. His eyes looking out the window.

"Its so beauriful." She mused admiring the view. He kissed her cheek.

"It is." He mumbled. She gave him a side eye knowing he was talking about her. A smile appeared on her face.

"I was talking about the view." She spoke. He grinned as she turned to look at him.

"I know." He responded pecking her lips.

1 hour later.....

Two cars strong everyone pulled up to the place they'd be staying for the time being. Cookie grinned it was beautiful and inviting.

Lucious helped her out of the jeep they drove. She was in love with Cali already. The clear blue sky', the palm trees, the cool warm air, and not to mention the sandy beach.

Jamal looked around on top of Lucious shoulders. Andre on his mother back. The commotion was loud as everyone looked around. Ghost and Kelly grinned looking at the little family. Ghost couldnt believe that just a few years back it was just Lucious and Cookie. Now they had two kids.

He was surprised there weren't anymore kids. He expected them to be on kid number 4 by now. He shook himself of his thoughts. He watched his kids run towards the beach. A booming laugh left his lips as Lucious tripped Q making him fall into the bushes. Kelly gasped.

Lucious liked the boy don't get him wrong, but damn was he a little perv. Rubbing up on his Cookie. 12 or not the little boy knew what he was doing.  So Lucious got a cheap shot in every once in a while. Shit what else could he do. You don't always have to be mature in life.

"Don't hurt my baby." Kelly scolded swatting Lucious in the chest as everyone laughed.

Q got up and gave Lucious a glare and a playful shove. Andre grinned giving his dad a high five. Cookie let him down off her back as Lucious set Jamal on his feet. They took off in the direction of the other kids. Natalie bouncing after them with Ghost's daughter.