Chapter 10

Lounging about in her room Cookie stared at the ceiling. She did not feel like doing nothing else. She didn't know if Bunky was serious about snitching or not but she took the necessary precautions if he was. She cooked Lucious's favorite meal. Made him his lemon cake. Cleaned up their room because he hated how she had a pile of clothes in his favorite chair.

She went all out. Now here she was tired as hell fresh out the shower. She jumped when she heard the door slam. It was on and popping she just knew. She sighed sipping her lemonade. Lord give me strength she thought in her head. She looked at him as he entered the room.

He was calm and collected. They made eye contact and she knew Bunky had crucified her ass. Though his body laungue didn't give off anger, it gave off the next thing on her list of shitty Lucious moods.

Worry.

"You alright?" He asked searching her body for any marks. She nodded patting the bed. He slipped onto it climbing up next to her.

"I thought you were gonna be mad." Cookie spoke running her hand over his cheek.

"I didn't listen to the whole story. He told me you had popped off and I just sped my ass over her to check on you. You sure you good?" He responded searching her eyes.

"I'm fine baby. They were just disrespectful that's all. No harm, no foul. The guy with the green eyes told me to tell you he was sorry about his men talking to me like that." Cookie explained running her hands through his hair. He groaned laying his head down on her chest. She giggled continuing to massage his scalp.

"Why are you buttering me up? I saw what was in the oven, and the cake. The rooms clean, and now you over here caressing me. What are you up to?" He mumbled loving the feel of her fingers.

"Well for starters I thought you'd be upset with me so I did the make Lucious happy plan. That's all. But now that you laying here. I don't know I kind of miss you." She replied looking blankly at the wall. He looked up at her confused.

"I don't be going no where." He spoke.

"I know. It's just you be been so stressed out lately, and your working on new music, and still running the streets. We haven't just layed together in a while." She professed. He nodded, he knew what she meant. He missed his wife as well in a way.

"Or had sex." He added. She scoffed and smacked him on the head. His chuckle making her laugh as well.

"You know how I like it. Hit me like you mean it." He growled. She giggled, he was so nasty.

"But no baby. I feel you. Between the boys and all we doing. It's hard to just get some us time, but we got it now." He spoke pecking her lips.

"I just wanna cuddle with my baby." He added nuzzling her neck.

She turned giving him her back. He wrapped his arm around her placing his head in the crook of her neck. As they lay there, their fingers intertwined and rested on her stomach. The baby fluttered and then they felt a bump on her stomach.

Looking down they saw a little hand shape. Cookie smiled, if that didn't warm someone's heart then they were dead. Lucious chuckled poking the hand. It moved before it poked back.

"Its a boy." Lucious declared while he played with the baby. Cookie watched and smiled.

"How you know?" She questioned.

"Cause he already tryna dap me up. Look at this." Lucious laughed.

"I think it's a boy to." Cookie admitted.

"He sits in the same place Mal sat. Right up on my bladder." Cookie groaned. Lucious chuckled ceasing his poking once the baby stoped poking back.

"Well that just gives us all the more reason practice for a girl." He grinned.