Chapter 5

As I entered my eyes fell on him, sitting at the corner seat looking so perfect in his black leather jacket. He was looking at his phone but I guess he felt me staring at him and he looked up and our eyes met. My throat went dry, I licked my bottom lip and his gaze flickered to my lips.

I froze on the spot. I felt somebody tapping my shoulder, when I turned around it was my teacher, he said "Sienna will you please take a seat so that we can begin with our class". I nodded at him and I took the seat that was farthest from his.

In the whole lecture I could feel his gaze on me but I didn't dare to look back once because I wasn't sure what I might do. I couldn't concentrate on anything the whole time and didn't listen to a word during the whole class, it felt like years but the class was finally over.

The teacher was calling out our names for the attendance, that is when I looked up at him from the side of my eyes. When the teacher called out the name Jayson Hunter, I heard him answer. When I heard his voice, it felt like a wave of cold breeze hit me and I shuddered from the feeling. His voice was so deep but so soothing to my ears.

When I looked at him, his eyes were already on me. Everybody was moving out of the class and I didn't know what do. Do I let him leave first and wait till everybody has left or I run out of here and as far away from him as possible? Then I saw him stand up and make his way towards me instead of the door and I panicked and decided plan B was the answer.

I stood up and ran out of the crowd so fast like I saw some ghost. I didn't wait for Liam and Becky or V and ran home on my own. I texted all three of them that I am already home so that they won't worry, I'll think of an excuse later.

I came back home and sat in the living area; all my thoughts were on him only. Sometime later I heard Liam's car and went to my room because I didn't feel like talking to anyone right now. I was on my bed, didn't even bother to change and I slept with last of my thoughts about his eyes staring deep into mine.

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my door and Becky calling out my name. I looked out the window, the sun was already down and the clock was showing 8, I called out "I'll be down in five minutes Becks". "Okay, make it quick dinner's already served" she replied and I heard her leave. I freshened up and joined them downstairs.

Looking at all the food on the table, my stomach growled really loudly which made Liam laugh. I smacked his head "shut up I haven't had anything since breakfast". He was still laughing at me, I looked at Becky with a sad puppy face and she gave Liam a look to shut him up. "Sorry mom" Liam muttered under his breath and I grinned at him.

As we all sat down to eat, Liam questioned "why did you come home on your own and didn't wait for us"? "Eh no specific reason. I was free and had no class so I thought instead of waiting for an hour I can just walk back home" I answered. Liam looked suspicious "are you sure that's all", "yes Li don't overthink I'm fine" I said. He was still suspicious but didn't question any further. After eating, I helped Becky to clean up the dishes and after that we all sat in the living area talking about how the day went.

-----------------------------------

A whole month passed and I was playing this game of cat and mouse with my mate. Anytime I saw him I ran as far away as I could. I share one lecture with him, half of the times I didn't even attend the class because being so close to him and not even being able to have a proper look, it makes my heart ache.

The days I attended that lecture I'd make sure to sit farthest from him, but I couldn't stop myself from stealing glances at him. I have seen girls sticking to his arms like leeches, it makes me so furious I just feel like ripping their limbs out and make sure they feel every bit of the pain. But I was glad he wasn't like that, even after so much attention he would just ignore the girls or shoo them away.