Epilogue

It's been three days since we've been at the palace. As much as I'd love to be somewhere alone with my mate, unfortunately that's not the case. Today is a royal party and we've been busy with everything the whole time. Usually these types of parties are planned months before and our staff manages every little thing but because this one was on such a short notice, me and Liam are in-charge of inviting and taking care of guests.

Becky and Jay are in charge of decorations, it's hard to follow Becky's orders, hopefully she'll be a little nicer to my poor mate. V and Daniel are free and they don't have to do any work because according to my mother they need to rest and spend all the time together, like me and Jay don't.

Anyways, we've made sure everything is going smoothly and now all of us are going back to our rooms to get ready. Thankfully my mother loves to take care of what everybody has to wear so at least that we didn't have to do.

Jay wasn't in the room but his clothes were here. My mother sent two helpers to get me ready, so I decided to get dressed by the time my mate comes back. I went into my closet and saw a beautiful black ball gown there. It had a glittery bodice blending into the very large bottom of the gown.

I changed into a silk robe and one of them asked me to sit in front of the mirror and they started working on my hair and makeup. Within fifteen minutes they were done and I looked at a very different version of me. They kept my makeup minimal but painted my lips brightest shade of red, I didn't mind it so I went with the look. They helped me into the dress and it was beautiful.

The front had a v neck showing a tasteful amount of cleavage and the back was on full display, a very thin pair of straps were holding the gown on me. My mother has a great taste when it comes to such things. She also sent a lot of diamond jewelry for me; I just wore a ring and ear rings. I'm not your normal girl when it comes to diamonds, I like it very minimal. I also have my tiara which I rarely wear so she didn't send it today.

I looked at the mirror and saw my mate, standing against the door with his arms crossed and a look of lust in his eyes. The two girls bowed down to him and he gestured them to leave, I thanked them for helping me.

He looked so handsome in his black three-piece tuxedo, making every inch of my body tingle. He took quick steps towards me and grabbed my waist. "I've never seen anything as gorgeous as you" he whispered and kissed my lips before I could reply.

My breathing was very heavy when he pulled back. "You look quite okay too" I whispered and he chuckled. He held me with one hand and very lightly stroked my skin with his finger making the hair at the back of my neck stand. My spine tingles with the slightest of his touch.

"I don't want to leave the room Amore" he said and kissed his mark on me making my body shiver. "Enna" came Becky's voice from outside. Jayson groaned making me laugh. "Come on" I grabbed his hand and lead him out.

She was wearing the exact same dress but in red and it looked thousand times sexier on her. "Don't girls hate to wear same types of outfits" asked my mate. I smiled "we aren't your normal girls, we always loved to wear same type of clothes". I looked at her and asked "but I told mama to get you something unique because you'll be the queen now and you need to stand out".

"And I told her that I didn't want to stand out" she said rolling her eyes. V and Daniel also came in my room. V's gown was also same but it was dark blue and she didn't look less than anybody and Daniel looked really handsome as well. She was almost back to her normal self and was very excited for her first royal party.

Liam came to the room looking all dashing in a tux, "come on, mama want to see you girls before we head to the party". We went to my mother's room and the guys went downstairs, to my father to make sure everything is running smoothly.