Chapter 30

When we came back home Becky was already up. Jay went to my room to freshen up and I sat with her. "Where have you guys been so early" she asked me. I grinned at her, she laughed "what, tell me". I didn't say anything and just kept grinning at her.

She put her coffee down and shook me "tell me Enna, please" making me laugh as well. "Okay stop" I said, "there are no more secrets between me and my mate anymore", I couldn't stop grinning. "What, really" she screamed and pulled me close for a hug.

"Like you told him everything" she asked. I nodded, "told him, showed him". She jumped off the couch and screamed, "oh my goddess, really Enna. Tell me everything, how did he react, what happened, tell me". I laughed, "sit down you'll wake Liam".

"Too late, Liam's already up" we heard my brother's voice from his room making both of us laugh. He also came out and asked "what's wrong with you two, why are you screaming so early". She jumped into his arms, "Enna told Jayson everything about her past and also showed him her lycan".

My brother turned towards me "is she telling the truth Enna", I nodded and his face lit up as well. They both pulled me in for a group hug, "guys stop acting like kids, Jay's still here" I laughed. "I don't care, this is the best news I've heard in a long time" my brother said and Becky agreed with him.

"So how did he react" Liam asked. I smiled, "I can't tell you how scared I was when he asked me to do this. I thought this is the day I'll lose him forever but I didn't, he was not scared of me and he's happy with who I'm". "Aww! Enna, I can't tell how happy I'm for you" Becky cried hugging me for the hundredth time.

This was really a happy day for me, I just hope it lasts a while. I and Becky were preparing breakfast when Cristofano and Piero walked in. Piero greeted as very formally like always and Cris, well he straight away collapsed on our couch and ordered that we bring breakfast for him earning glares from his mate.

"What are you guys doing here" Liam asked. "We're here to talk about the issue we were working on" said Piero. Before he could continue Becky stopped him "we're not discussing anything right now, after a very long time we're truly happy, all this can wait". Cris asked her about what's going on and she told them everything.

They were equally happy for me. Jay also came downstairs. He greeted everyone and gave me brief kiss. Everyone looked at us in awe except from brother. I cleared my throat, "weren't you supposed to be with Violette 24/7 Cris". "She's fine Enna, I just came for breakfast, I'll go back when you give me some food" he rolled his eyes.

I smacked his hand and then his mate smacked his head, while he sat there huffing about how mean we are. We all sat together and had breakfast. "So, when are you marking him Enna" Cris asked. My eyes widened, I completely forgot about telling this part to Jay.

"Shut up Cris" I glared at him but he is too dumb sometimes. Jay asked "what marking Amore". Oh, goddess help me, before I could answer, Cris opened his dumb mouth again "you didn't tell him Enna, no big deal, when you guys mate, she'll mark you". I stopped him and shouted "Cristofano, that's enough go back to your job before I kill you".

He pouted "why are you being so mean". "What happened Enna" Becky asked. "Ho dimenticato di parlargli di questa parte Becks (I forgot to talk to him about this part)" I told her with wide eyes. Cris laughed at me, earning a glare. She gave me are you really this dumb look and I smiled nervously.

"Amore, what's going on" asked Jayson. "Niente, è solo un idiota(nothing, he's just an idiot)" I replied nervously. He raised his eye brows which I didn't understand for a moment, so he said "English please". "Oh! I said that nothing, Cris is just an idiot" I explained.