Chapter 32

It's Christmas eve today and there is a party at Rayn's place in about three hours. My mate is with him only, helping him with things and I am watching Christmas movies with my brother and his mate. Becky loves to do everything how it should be according to the movies and everything.

Back in the days, we had Epiphany on 6th of January and it was the Christmas in Italy but now even there, celebrations start from December only. Becky wanted to throw party at our house but the idea itself horrified me and Liam, also we don't have that many friends to invite.

But to make her happy we are keeping a Christmas dinner tomorrow. Cris and Piero will be coming, since Jay is not going to his parents this time so he will also be there. V would not be able to come so Daniel won't come either, which I don't mind that much but he will be there for the party today.

Yesterday we went gift shopping, I didn't tell Jay that I am buying him a gift so that he won't. It was really hard to pick something for him and I am really nervous to give it to him because this is the first time, I have bought a gift for a guy other than my brother and my father.

This reminded me, "hey Becks", "yeah" she replied. "When will we exchange gifts, I mean before it was just you forcing us to do all this but this time, we've more people" I asked. "Well, traditionally we're supposed to do it on the Christmas morning" she said.

"But we won't have everybody here in the morning" I added. "We can do it after dinner tomorrow" Liam suggested. "If we would've thrown the party at our place, Cris, Piero and Jayson would be and then we could've done it in the morning only" Becky pouted.

"Oh, come on Becks, if we would have thrown a party it would be the same people coming tomorrow for dinner" I groaned. "Whatever, we'll do the gifts after dinner only and I hope you both have bought me gifts good enough to make up for not making me throw the party" she said.

I rolled my eyes at her and I am sure my brother did too.

...............................

We are leaving in about ten minutes for the party and I am all ready. I am wearing a sangria colored velvet short dress. It has full sleeves and the back is totally covered but the front has a low V-neck showing some cleavage.

I did, well tried to do minimal nude makeup with my hair down in beach curls and wore black heels with it. I went downstairs and Becky also came out at the same time. She was wearing a red bandeau dress, with some lace detailing on it. She looked sexy as always.

She whistled when she saw me making me laugh. "Whistles for you too girl" I winked at her. "Where's Liam" I asked. "He's whining about how our dresses are getting shorter with every party" she rolled her eyes. Liam walked out, "I'm not whining", he whined.

"I'm just saying it's a college party and you guys are wearing cocktail dresses" he tried to justify. "We're princesses' brother, be glad we're not wearing ball gowns" I patted on his cheeks making Becky laugh. "Now come on, let's go" I said and threw the car keys at him.

We met with Rayn when we reached his house and he told me Jay was outside. I quickly went out to meet him, he was standing just by the door with his friends. Dylan was the first one to see me, "hey! baby girl, it's been so long since I've seen you" he said and walked towards me to give a hug.

My mate grabbed his collar and pulled him back, "she's not your baby girl, she's mine" he said making me laugh. When his eyes met mine, something in the air shifted. His eyes swept on me slowly and when they reached back to my eyes, I could see the lust in them for me.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me close and whispered "I want to take you to my room and rip this dress off you and do sinful things to you", making me shiver. "Dude when did she become yours" Dylan whined and my mate growled, he might not be a true lycan yet but he is almost there.