Chapter 10

He pushed me against the door and leaned over me, his whole body was pressed over mine. We were so close I could feel his heart beating. Such proximity was making it hard for me to even breathe, he was driving me crazy.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer if it was possible. His hands were touching my bare skin, sparks were erupting and it felt like I was on fire, "Jayson what are you doing" I whispered.

My hands were tightly gripping his shirt, I didn't know what to do because I have never been this close to any guy before. He moved his head on my shoulder and ran his nose along my neck and sniffed me, making me shiver. He whispered "you smell so intoxicating Sienna".

"You're so beautiful, I've never seen anyone like you and don't even get me started on the things I want to do to you, looking at you in this dress today" he whispered in my ear and lightly nibbled on my ear lobe. My whole body was on fire. He looked into my eyes and said "what are you Sienna, I've never felt this way for anyone before", my heart was thumping against my chest.

He continued "I feel this electricity around us and I don't know if I'm too drunk or I'm actually feeling sparks from your skin right now. I wanted to kill every guy who was looking at you. Dylan's like a brother to me and I wanted to beat the shit out of him when he was flirting with you. It feels like you're just mine and nobody has the right to even look at you".

I was speechless, I didn't know what to say, I was hoping that he won't remember anything in the morning because of all the alcohol he had. "Tell me Sienna, do you feel it too" he asked so innocently. I couldn't stop myself and replied "I feel everything you feel love, probably thousand times more than what you're feeling right now".

He tightened his grip on my waist, I gasped. He was looking at me with so much intensity, I bit my bottom lip so hard trying to stop myself from kissing him. He whispered "I want to bite that lip Sienna". He kissed my jaw and left a trail of kisses on my neck, my one hand moved in his hair and one was gripping his shirt like my life depended on it.

I was trying my best to not make any kind of noise. At the base of my neck, he sucked lightly on my skin and a slight moan escaped my lips. I've never felt this kind of fire before, and it was getting harder to control myself. "I want you so bad Sienna" he whispered making every part of me tingle.

My breathing turned heavy, I wanted to kiss him so bad. I took in a deep breath and pushed him a little back. I tried to clear my head and said "you've drank too much Jay, come on you need to sleep". I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the bed.

I helped him take off his jacket and he kicked off his shoes. He groaned "I told Rayn, party on Sunday is a bad idea". I laughed at his childish behaviour. "Come on sleep now", I told him and ran my hands through his hair. He moaned "it feels so good when you do that".

He was getting sleepy. I texted V "find Rayn and send him upstairs". She replied "okay" within a minute. Jayson was completely passed out. He looked so perfect, so innocent like a child. "I wish I could make you mine love" I whispered and kissed his forehead.

After a few minutes I heard Rayn calling out my name. I looked at Jayson one last time and went outside. "Hey, Jayson drank too much, so I brought him up here and he's sleeping right now, I thought I should inform you" I told him.

"Thank you, Sienna. I hope he didn't bother you much" he said. "It's okay, but you'll need to re-hydrate him or he won't be able to get up in the morning for class". He smiled "don't worry I'll take care of him, so did you enjoy the party", "yes it was great" I said thinking about the moments with Jayson, "but why did you plan it on Sunday" I asked.

He groaned "it was planned for Saturday but my parents came to visit me so I had to postpone. Poor me has to clean up everything and then show up tomorrow as well or the coach will kill me" he added. I laughed "I'm sure poor you will be fine" and he laughed with me. We said goodbye and he went inside to check on Jayson, I took in a deep breath and went downstairs to look for those three.