Chapter 39

There were men standing outside the cell, I charged onto them. One by one I ripped their spines out, with my bare hands, I tore there their throats out with my teeth and the metallic taste of their blood acted like fuel to the fire burning in me. They tried to come onto me at once, unfortunately all of them ended to be just a pile of bodies.

My brother had also crushed all the men holding onto him but Heracles was standing there very calmly, he didn't try to stop me or Liam. He walked down to me and tried to wipe the blood off my face but I didn't let him, I'd rather have myself skinned alive than let him touch me.

He looked like he was hurt for a moment but then he smiled, "I love how strong you are Amore". "Don't call me that" I hissed and he rolled his eyes. "Is this all a joke to you" I said finding it hard to stay patient. "No, it isn't, we're finally on the chapter I wrote decades ago for you and me" he said sweetly.

I took in a deep breath and said "you let all of them go Heracles and I promise you; I'll stay back here so we can talk things out". He laughed really loudly, "I know I'm mad in your love Sienna but not enough to believe that, I'm sure the moment they all leave you'll fight me till one of us dies".

"They haven't done anything wrong to you" I shouted losing my patient now. "Yes, they have" he shouted even louder, "they deserve it. This pathetic human who's not even capable to fight for himself thinks that he'll fight me, for my love, for you. He had the audacity to tell me that you belong with him".

"And this Daniel, did he actually think I'd believe his I want to serve you crap. I knew from the beginning who he was, I was just having some fun, with him thinking that he's playing me. But unfortunately, now he's going to die by my hands, just like his poor parents. Although I agree, his poor mate did nothing wrong but collateral damage" he shrugged.

I grabbed his collars and hissed "you will not touch them". "Oh, come on, Amore you ruined my shirt with all that blood" he whined. "I said you'll not touch them" I shouted. He raised his hands like surrendering, "if that's what you want then I won't, calm down, okay".

I let go of him and stepped back, "so, my men will do it for me" he said and clapped his hands. Nothing happened for a moment, I was almost feeling hopeful thinking that none of his men left now and my people have ended them all because we can't waste our time and energy fighting more of these filthy rogues. I need to get Jay and V out of here.

But then I heard footsteps and heartbeats, hundreds of them and the scent told me they were not our people and in a second so many of them appeared. I looked at my brother and it didn't look like both of us had any plan other than fighting our way out.

Liam phased into his lycan and his growl roared through the whole place. He tore them apart like dolls. I started running towards the cell but so many of these rogues surrounded me. I had to fight them; I can't let them touch my family. I started throwing punches and kicks around, tearing their heads out.

One of them clawed at my arm making it bleed, I turned around to look at him and I could see the fear in his eyes. I smirked at him and punched my fist through his chest with his heart in my grip.

I was fighting them with all the strength I had and I was about to channel my lycan but then I heard Heracles' voice, "everybody stop right now" and all these men did. I killed the ones standing in front of me to clear my view.

When I was through them, I saw my mate on his knees and his head held in tight grip. "No" a scream of pain left my throat. Liam was about to charge towards him but Heracles stopped him saying, "one more step Liam and you'll see poor Jayson's head in my hands".

I looked at my brother and cried, "don't Liam please, stay where you are". I turned back and raised my hands in surrender, "please let him go Heracles, please" I said while tears were falling down my face. "I can't, he took you away from me, he's the reason why you won't be mine" he said.