Chapter 9

When we were back, Liam was in the living area watching T.V., when he saw us, he made a puppy face and said "you guy took so long, I was so bored". Becky kissed him, telling him how much she missed him today.

V was staring at them in awe "you guys are so cute, I want a relationship like this too, Enna". "Aww come on baby, you come and help me put all this new stuff in my closet" I said to her and dragged her upstairs giving Liam and Becky some private time.

The party was starting at eight, so we all started getting ready at around an hour before. V and I were getting ready in my room. I changed into my dress and she did my hair and makeup. I told her not to do anything extra, so she kept my makeup minimal and I chose a nude lipstick as it was going perfect with my look.

We left my hair open in loose curls and I was done. She also kept her look minimal but damn she was looking hot. I wore my stilettos while V wore my high heeled boots, they were looking perfect with her outfit.

We went downstairs, Becky and Li were also ready. "Becky you look so amazing" I said and V agreed with me. She said that we both were looking hot as well. Liam complained "why the hell are you three wearing such short dresses".

"Really brother, this is 2018 not 1918 so shut up" I told him. "Don't even get me started" Becky added. V laughed at him and said "don't worry Liam you also look okay; you don't have to be jealous". We all laughed at him and he just huffed like a child and mumbled "I don't approve of such short dresses; next time keep it in mind". We dragged him out and left for the party.

We were a little late, when we were there the music was blasting from the house and I could smell booze from quite a distance only. Everything was so loud inside, but the buzz was really nice and I could see everybody was enjoying themselves.

There was a little bar like set up in one corner, the centre of the room was cleared as the dancing floor and a few people were already there. There was a setup for DJ in other corner and there was a door to the backyard, there were people everywhere in this house. I didn't sense him yet because of the huge crowd and the smell of alcohol was too strong.

As we were moving a few heads turned in our direction and guys were checking us out. Liam was glaring at them to make it sure that nobody comes close to his family, if these guys were like us and they could feel the energy radiating off of him, they'd be bowing down to us by now.

"Brother don't go all alpha male here, relax and try to enjoy yourself" I told him. Becky whispered something in his ear probably telling the same. V took us to the bar right away, three of us picked a bottle of beer each and Becky took some soft drink because she doesn't like the taste of it.

V excused herself and said "I'll be back, wait here guys". We nodded at her, after she was out of sight Becky said "why do you guys drink this, alcohol won't work on us anyway". "Eh, it's not that bad plus it's a lot better than to drink juice in a party Becks" Liam replied and we laughed at her.

"Remember when we gave Becky something from our father's collection" I told Liam, he laughed and said "yeah she puked for like two days straight". "Oh, shut up, you never told me that it was alcohol specially made for us supernatural" Becky replied. We were laughing remembering the old times when V came back with a guy.

"Guys, meet Rayn, he's the host and a friend of mine" V said. She introduced all of us to him, "this is the first time I've seen you guys in a party, are you enjoying it" Ryan asked. Liam said rudely "yeah we don't go to parties", "but we're having a good time" I added and smiled at him. I glared at my brother and mouthed behave.

"Great, come with me I'll introduce to some other friends of mine" Rayn said. I looked at Liam, I knew he didn't want to go. V grabbed my hand and said "come on Enna, you need to meet new people, Liam Becks you want to come". Becky replied "it's okay you two go and enjoy, we'll join you guys later". I nodded at her and V took me outside.