Chapter 11

I was glad I didn't have any class with V, at least she won't bother me for some time. I was free so I went to the library, I randomly picked a book and started to read it. I couldn't concentrate because my next class was with Jayson.

Most probably he won't come because their match is this Friday. I was upset because I hadn't seen him the whole day, I don't know if he remembers what happened yesterday or not. I'm not even sure if I want him to remember or not.

I was sitting alone at very end of the classroom. Almost all the seats were filled and teacher was already in the class, but he was not. Even though I was expecting him not to come, it still hurt to not have him around. As the teacher was about to begin, someone knocked and entered the room.

My eyes widened when I saw him, he was breathing heavily like he came running. He looked around and when his eyes fell on me, he started walking towards me. Oh no, no, no, not with me, I was praying to the goddess. He approached my table saw it empty and sat down.

My poor heart will fail someday, it was beating so fast. His scent filled my lungs, I tried to glance at him from the corner of my eyes, he was already looking at me. He smiled and whispered "hi, Sienna". My heart stopped for a second and I forgot how to talk.

After a long awkward pause I replied "hi Jay..son" and smiled sheepishly, I almost called him Jay, that's how I refer to him in my thoughts, thank goddess he didn't pay attention to that. "I'm sorry about yesterday" he said.

My eyes widened, he remembers and he's sorry, he regrets what happened, "Rayn told me I was too drunk and you took care of me, I don't remember anything but I'm sorry if I bothered you too much" he added.

I let out a long breath, he doesn't remember, at least that is better than remembering and regretting I thought. "Oh that, yeah it's okay I just took you to the room, and helped you lay down, you don't have to be sorry" I said.

"Still, thank you" he smiled. I nodded and smiled back. I didn't want our conversation to end but I didn't even know what to say. "So how did you wake up today" I blurted out. He looked at me weirdly, "I mean V also drank too much, so she was still hungover in the morning" I added quickly.

"No, I wasn't that bad, thankfully Rayn made me drink a lot of water" he answered. "I saw you also drank quite a lot; you didn't have any hangover" he questioned. "I guess I can handle my alcohol better than the two of you" I said, which made him laugh.

We started talking about random things, he asked about my home place and when he found out I was Italian, he asked the same question about having no accent. I told him the same thing I tell everybody else.

I found out he was from New York; he currently lives with his cousin Rayn and his girlfriend. We talked about how his practice was going on and how he was nervous about his first match at university level. We were so busy with each other that we didn't even realize the time was over.

The teacher left, but we were still sitting waiting for everybody else to leave. My phone buzzed, I saw it was V calling me, as soon as I pressed the answer button she yelled "Sienna Amore Castello, where the hell are you, you promised you'll tell me everything" her voice was so loud I had to hold the phone away from my ear.

"How many times have I told you not to yell, I'm not deaf and why the hell do you keep calling me by my full name it sounds weird" I answered. She laughed "sorry, now come outside quickly". "Yeah, I'll be there in a minute" I said and hung up.

I turned towards Jayson, he smirked "Sienna Amore Castello, that's one beautiful name". "I hate this girl" I cried. He laughed "hey I'm not making fun of you; I swear it's beautiful". "Yeah whatever" I pouted.