Chapter 41

We were at our palace, our men cleared everything back there and everybody was safely back home. My mate met with my parents and everybody happily welcomed him to our family. I wanted to talk to my mother so I sent Jay to my room and stayed back with her.

"What's bothering you my child" she asked and I broke into tears, "does it make me a bad mate mama, that I feel pain for Heracles' death. He almost took Jayson away from me and I wanted to end him myself but when his lifeless body hit the ground, and deep down something broke inside me", I sobbed.

"Oh, my baby" my mother cried with me, "it doesn't make you a bad mate, it just shows that you were good mother". "But I wasn't a good mother, I turned a precious little child into a monster mama, and I had to bring him to his end" I said. "You didn't make him a monster Enna, you loved him with all your heart and soul and he tainted the purity of your love" she said.

"And this is the reason why it's hurting you, you loved him, he was your child and I can't even imagine the pain you had to go through because just the thought of losing any of my children breaks my heart. So, it's okay for you to grieve the loss of your child and it doesn't make you a bad mate, instead I think if you talk to Jayson, he'd definitely understand you" she said stroking my face delicately.

I hugged her and cried for very long, "cry it all out my little princess because it's time that you leave everything behind and step into the world of bliss with your mate" she said and kissed my head. "Thank you mama" I said to her, "and sorry for spoiling your beautiful dress". She laughed and said, "now go, your handsome mate must be waiting for you". I nodded at her and left.

When I reached our wing, I heard a lot of commotion so I quickly rushed towards the voices. I saw V was up and into her lycan form, "oh shit, when did she wake up" I asked. "Just now and she straight away turned into this form" Jay answered.

She looked scared and confused, "Violette, calm down" my brother ordered her and she obliged. I stood in front of her, "listen to my voice V, close your eyes and focus on yourself as human". I gestured the guys to leave and Becky quickly ran to bring her a robe. I had to force Daniel out of the room.

V took a moment and then turned back, Becky quickly covered her with the robe and V sank to the floor, crying and all confused. I tried to talk to her but she was really scared, I felt so bad for, she didn't deserve to find these things out in this manner but hopefully she'll understand we meant to just save her life.

"V look at me, it's us Enna and Becky, your friends" Becky said in a very calm voice. "It's okay, I know you're very scared and confused but you know us, we'll never hurt you love" I said. She looked at us and cried "what's happening to me". I helped her up on the bed.

"What do you remember V" Becky asked her. She kept quiet for a moment but then told us, "I was at my home and so many people came in, your two friends were also there. It looked like they were fighting for me but they were killing so many people and I blacked out".

"When I woke up, I was in a cell, chained and Jayson was with me Enna. Oh my god Enna, they were hurting him so bad, that man he hurt both of us" she sobbed. I hugged her tight, "it's okay, you're okay now and Jayson's okay too, I promise you're safe now".

She continued, "I don't remember much but I remember Daniel and Liam came, and Daniel he bit me on my neck", she touched her mark and cried, "what's happening Enna, where are we, why was I a monster, please tell me it was a dream". I looked at Becky and she asked me to tell her everything.

"I know it's too much for you right now V but just remember one thing that none of will ever harm you, not me, not Daniel. You're our family now and you're in a safe place". She nodded at me so I continued, "we're lycans, and my father is the king of all of lycan so we are in his palace right now. When you are ready to know Daniel will tell you everything else in detail".

"You're one of us now, I know we should have asked your permission before turning you but please trust me we did it to save your life. Talk to Daniel, I know it's hard but let your heart feel the way it wants to around him and eventually everything will fall in place".

"Do you want to talk to him privately" I asked but she didn't answer. "There's no pressure on you V, you can take as much time you want, we all are here for you but please give Daniel one chance to explain everything, it might not feel good right now but trust me you're a part of a very beautiful relation" Becky told her.

"We'll leave you to rest now, just call out anybody's name if you need anything, we are here okay" I said and we got up to leave. "Enna, can you please send Daniel in" she asked me and I smiled at her. Daniel was just outside the room, pacing around very anxiously, "she wants to see you Pablo, please be patient with her" I told him.

Jayson and Liam were outside my room talking, when Liam saw us, he said to Becky, "I think it's time we tell mama and papa about our baby" and she agreed. "Wait brother" I stopped him, "I want to know, how did Jay come back". He looked a little nervous, "you and Daniel planned to mark them but when you didn't show up and I didn't want to risk his life and yours too, so I decided to turn him" he said and pointed to Jay's wrist.

I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him tight, "thank you so much brother, you saved my mate, you saved me". "You don't have to thank me sorellina, I promised you I won't let anything happen to him, also Jayson's family now" he said and kissed my head. "Thanks bro" Jayson said and they also hugged.

They left to talk to our parents and we came in my room, maybe our room from now. He looked around and said, "so this is the princess's room". I laughed, "and now this is the room of her prince too". He pulled me in for a kiss, his lips were soft but passionate against mine and he didn't let go until we were out of breath.

"Uh, I think we should shower first" I whispered. He tightened his grip on waist, "I like the idea". I bit my lip, "I mean, I take shower then you take shower", "if you keep biting your lip like that, then it's we shower, together". I playfully rolled my eyes at him and said, "come on, let me go". He pouted "but I just got you after so long".

"I'm sorry Jay for everything you had to go through", "it was not your fault Amore" he cut me off. "No, it would always be on me, everything you, V, Daniel, all the innocent people, even Heracles himself had to go through, it's all on me", I whispered.

"You know, I thought I lost you forever and I couldn't believe that the last person I let down was my mate". He stopped me by putting a finger on my lips, "You didn't let me down baby, every moment I was there, I knew was harder for you than for me. And even if I'd have actually died, I knew that you won't rest until you gave him a worst death".

A few tears fell from my eyes, "I'll never understand what I did to deserve you, thank you for being so understanding my love", I said and pressed my lips on his. He smiled and said, "trust me Amore, I'm the lucky one here".

"Whatever, now let me go, I need to shower" I said and pushed him back. He whined "you're a very mean princess, you know that" and helped himself to my bed. I laughed at his childish behavior.

When we both were cleaned up, we went to my parent's wing to have lunch with the whole family. We celebrated the fact that all of us are safe and at home. V is also here, she's a bit intimidated by my parent's but she's doing lot better than anybody else would. I am thankful to goddess for giving both her and Jay such great understanding and strength to deal with everything.

My parents are planning a big event to announce me finding my mate, Liam's and Becky's baby and to announce coronation of my brother as the king and all of us are really excited for everything that is about to happen. All of us have been through a lot, now it's time to finally celebrate all the good things we've been blessed with.

......................................................