Chapter 17

K_Qxeen thank you for the beautiful cover <3 

....................................................

After breakfast Jay told me that we're going out in fifteen minutes. I was wearing a short but cute high waist black skirt with thigh high stocking socks and a crop maroon sweater, but not too crop. The sweater was not that thick so I took a black leather jacket with me, just in case it gets too cold. I wore my high heeled ankle boots and went downstairs.

Mr. and Mrs. Hunter were in the living area, "enjoy your day Sienna, both of you be home before seven for dinner" she shouted from there. "Okay Mrs. Hunter, bye" I said and left I could hear her complaining to not call her Mrs. Hunter.

When I was out, I saw Jay was already there waiting for me in his convertible ford mustang. I whistled "nice car", he laughed and opened the door for me. When we were in he asked "so where do you want to go first, statue of liberty, central park, empire state building is good at night but if you want we can go now".

I stopped him "I don't want to go to any of these places, I've seen all these and its thanksgiving all these places will be crowded". "So, you tell me anything then" he said. I thought and smiled "take me to the places that mean something to, like your favourite hangout places your high school, anywhere". He smiled warmly at me and said "yes mam". I just rolled my eyes at him.

He took me to a lot of places and told me about a lot of memories from those places. His high school, places where he and his friends hung out and then the special small pizza place where only he and Dylan would go.

He told me that it was like their private place. He took me in there and the place had one of the best pizzas I have ever eaten and I am Italian. It was so great to know about his past life and the memories he's so fond of. I could see in his eyes that he misses some of it.

The last place we went to was this secluded but really nice children's park. There was a small lake at the edges and the view with the sun getting lower was beautiful. We were sitting on the swing sets and admiring the view. When I turned towards him, he looked lost in his own world. I could feel that this place is the most special to him. I remember him telling me that he used to go to parks with his grandfather when he was little.

I asked softly "did you come here with your grandfather". He had a sad smile on his face, "yes, the ones near our house were always crowded so he'd drive me here. Sometimes when both mom and dad were free, we all would come here for like a picnic". I could see on his face how much he misses his grandfather but I did not say anything.

He continued "you know being an only child becomes a lot boring but grandpa made sure to always be there for me. He'd play with me, he fed me, he taught me so many things, for days I wouldn't see mum dad because there were busy with their work but I never felt lonely because of him".

I got up and went behind his swing. He was sitting still on it so I put my hands around his neck and hugged him. He leaned on me; I know I should not do this but I could not stop myself. He's my mate and being in each other's presence helps to ease the pain.

The sun was going down and it was really beautiful to look at. We were there like that for quite a bit but then we had to leave for the dinner. He stood up and said "come on let's go or mom would beat us both". I laughed at him. We were at his place fifteen minutes before seven so his mom was fine.

The moment we entered Mrs. Hunter said "change of plans, your aunt and uncle will be joining us for dinner because their children didn't make it home", she looked at me and said "Sienna, honey I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable but we had no plans with them when we invited you". "No, Mrs. Hunter I'm totally fine, they're your family you don't have to worry about me" I said. "You're such a sweet girl" she said and hugged me. She then sent us both to our rooms to get freshened up.