Chapter 27

That incident made him sure that no matter what he does I'll never let anybody point a finger at him. He got worse, he killed more people, everybody was afraid of him. When it got too much, I confronted him.

"What's wrong with you, I didn't raise you a monster why are you doing all this" I asked, I was angry but also hurt. He did not say anything, which made me angrier. "Answer me Heracles" I growled. "Stop being my mamma" he shouted back. I was really hurt by his words, "I raised you as my own, I've all the rights" I said, tears on the verge of falling from my eyes.

"No, I'm not yours, you just gave me your name you never completely accepted me" he cried. "What are you saying, you know it's not true" I said. "No, it's not, people still look at me with pitiful eyes and they talk behind my back how you took me in but never truly made me a part of the pack. How you left me a werewolf and never turned me into a royal lycan like yourself" he shouted.

I grabbed his arms but he pushed me back, "I asked you so many times to turn me but you never did because I'm an outsider". Tears fell from my eyes listening to his accusations, "this is not true, you're my family, my pack, you know I love you more than anything" I said.

When I said this an emotion passed through his eyes which I did not understand. He came close and cupped my cheeks, "then turn me into a lycan Amore, stop all the hurtful things people say behind my back, please" he said and tears fell from his eyes too. I have told him a thousand times to not call me by that name but I did not say it in this situation.

"Fine if this is what you want" I said. I grabbed his hand and lead him to my father's office. He was in a meeting with some werewolf alphas. "Apologies Alphas, I need a moment alone with my father" I ordered. They can never disobey anything I say. All of them got up and left.

"What are you doing Amore, it was an important meeting" papa said. "I want you to turn him into a lycan and make him a true part of our family" I said. My father's eyes widened, "what are you saying, he's already our family". "I know but I want him to feel like our equal and not somebody I took in" I said.

"Please do it papa" I requested. "I can't, we need to talk to our whole family and see what they think" he said. I growled "fine". I went out of his office and shouted my brother's name and called out for mamma. They both came running, "what's wrong Enna" mamma asked, slightly panicking. "I want Heracles to be a lycan, papa needs approval from all of you guys, tell him you have no issues" I told her.

She shared a look with father and so did my brother. "Enna what's the need, he's already our family, there's no need to rob him of his true identity" said Liam. "No, he feels like he's not and he was born to be a royal lycan so do it" I said.

"What's the problem, I don't understand. He's ours we just need to make one change we should have made in the beginning" I said. "I told you they don't see me as a worthy" said Heracles. "Enough Amore, and Heracles we have always tried to make you feel like family" my father shouted. "Then what's the issue papa change him" I asked.

"No, moon goddess made every one like they are for a reason. We're no one to question her decisions and change them. So, stop this drama, I've important things to deal with" he shouted angrily. I growled "the goddess gave me nothing, so I don't care what she does. I'll change him myself".

I went to Heracles, grabbed his hand and sank my teeth into it. My father growled so loudly, "Amore". He grabbed my neck and threw me away but it was too late my venom was already in his system and it started its work. Heracles fell to the floor, he looked like he was in pain. His body changed into its wolf form and his wolf was crying in pain.

His wolf started changing, he was transforming from a beautiful black wolf to a scarier looking monster. He was constantly howling in pain. Finally, when he stood up, he looked like the monster he wanted to be. I took a few steps towards him. My father tried to stop me which made him growl threateningly.