Chapter 25

When I woke up the next morning I was tightly wrapped in strong arms and the most intoxicating scent ever. I tried to move but was pulled back to a hard chest. I opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful sight I could ever wake up to.

The love of my life, my handsome mate. His eyes were still closed, his torso on a full show which I don't mind at all. I adjusted myself so I was closer to his face. I traced his beautiful features with my finger.

When my finger reached the stubble growing on his face he smiled, "it's rude to stare Amore". "I'm not staring" I said smiling. He chuckled "You're still staring baby". Goddess, his bed voice is so hot and his chuckle is even hotter if that is possible.

I hid my face in the crook of his neck. His breath hitched and I could feel his heart beat fastening. I ran my nose along his neck and inhaled his intoxicating scent, I can never get enough of it. My action made him shiver and I was really proud of myself for getting that reaction out of him.

He quickly pushed me on my back and caged me by hovering on top of me. I could see so many emotions in his eyes, predominantly lust for me. This intensity made my breath heavy. I opened my mouth to say something but he quickly crashed his lips into mine.

He lightly bit my lip and I moaned into the kiss. Our lips moving in perfect sync, every kiss feels better than the last one. He moved from my lips to my jaw and my neck leaving hot open-mouthed kisses. He sucked at the base of my neck making me moan loudly. He realized it was my weak spot and gave a lot more attention there.

His hand roaming inside my top, my skin was tingling with his touch adding to the magic his lips were creating. His kisses were moving lower to my chest. "Wake up Enna and come down for breakfast" Liam shouted from outside loudly knocking on my door.

His voice made both of jump. "Fuck" Jay whispered. I took in a deep breath meanwhile my brother was still loudly thumping on the door. "If you keep going like this, there'll be no door left to unlock brother" I shouted, slightly pissed at him.

"That's not a bad idea" I heard him say. "You know I can hear you right" I shouted. He laughed nervously and said "come quick or the breakfast will be cold" and I heard him leave. "I don't like your brother" Jay said pouting, still on top of me.

I laughed "I'm sorry" and pulled him in for a quick kiss. We both quickly freshened up and went downstairs. Liam and Becky were already on the table, my brother innocently smiled at us. I gave him a stink eye and said good morning to Becky.

"I'm going now Amore; I'll meet you later" Jay said. "At least stay for breakfast" I said. But he said later, he quickly gave me a kiss on forehead and left. When he was gone, I smacked my brother on his head. "Ouch! What was that for" he whined?

"You've never come to my room to call me down for breakfast" I said. He smiled sweetly "I'm just taking care of my sorellina". I rolled my eyes, "he's my mate brother, not some boyfriend. Please behave like an adult". "I've been trying to put that in his head since last night" Becky said.

"The idea of my sister in bed with a guy is not easy to adapt to, okay" he complained. "Well adapt to it or I'll buy a new house" I said and gave him the most fake sweet smile. Becky laughed earning a glare from my brother.

"Anyways, so today I'm going to meet V. Please pray that she doesn't kill me" I said. "Piero and Cristofano might come in handy" Becky said making me laugh. "She'll probably threaten them too" Liam said laughing. We sat together for a while talking and laughing about stupid things.

It was five in the evening and I was currently in the car with Jay driving to meet V and the guy she has been seeing. I asked Jay to come with me so that I can tell V that we are together now. He was really happy to tell everybody that I'm his girlfriend now.